Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyou Shu Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Jet-Black Fang

So, if I understood, it went:
Paf, hello mister, hello bees.
End of chapter.
Seriously? A bit disappointed.
Thank for the translation, hope the story quality improve... Let's go author! You can do it!

Yeah, I hope the author improves the story quality because it has some interesting potential. I'd prefer the author moved things more towards the use of the abilities of creatures he forms provisional contracts with to achieve results, than "lololololol, I'm OP MC because I contracted with cat girl and now wreck everything like a melee fighter!" I've resigned myself that this is going to be doomed to the MC being OP, just hoping they make OP do thing differently, rather than going OP Mary Sue.

Dex-chan lover
"They said I was a fool! They laughed at me for training Kakuna! Who is laughing now?! Ahhahahaha!"- Beedrill using MC probably.

Aggregator gang
@Hell_Satan it realy is depended on what kind of stinger it has and on what they sting. the bee`s you are talking about has ''hooked'' stingers like a fish hook. depending on the target. they wont be able too ripp of the flesh, resulting on ''amputating the stinger. it leaves them with a huge wound and they die from it.

but unlike wasp, bee`s are not hunters. the stingers are for attacking larger creatures that threaten them.
like harpoons and mobydick

Aggregator gang
So as long it's not a creature that born from miasma, the MC can tame them easily.

Now I wonder if in this story there will be a mystical beast. Can't wait to see MC encounter it. 😂

Fed-Kun's army
QuestionableWarpedHyracotherium-size_restricted.gif

Dex-chan lover
How distorted is his knowledge of beast tamers if he thinks what he is doing is no big deal AFTER being told it's completely absurd what he's doing?

Users who are viewing this thread