Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyou Shu Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau

Yet another Hero Party not realizing logistics are important. Nothing in this manga that isn't done better elsewhere

@BrotherToBattle the one about the Training MC with the fief is also a bit sad since it seems half the party didnt even acknowledge his skill and what it did for them while the other half did and also their party might lose more members due to kicking him...regardless he made his peace with it to a point and is now trying to make the strongest fief ever with everyone being a high level person in a way to show his party he wasnt as useless as they made him out to be(well outside combat). Sadly it has few chapters :(

@BrotherToBattle

The "Training" one is pretty damn good because it isn't about revenge at all. The party absolutely dislike the decision and they stayed friendly and on very good terms.

It's an issue that the MC simply can't keep up as he was right then. Imagine for example having your level capped at 40, then having to fight level 60+ monsters. It's suicide, simple as that.

They all knew this day was going to come and they made the hard but correct decision. Plus, the MC is much better suited to train the next generation, rinse and repeat. Which he's going to do.

His old party can still count on him and he can count on them if something arises. They're still friends. They still like each other very much.

Unlike all these rip-off thrash mangas, which is the same old drivel again and again which were made much better before indeed, like you said.

Aw man, the raws are pretty far off, and the story about those old party
Ah gee, the former party are just too conceited up to end, around chapter 23 or so Hero's team will meet up with MC's party then fight them, after getting beaten, still conceited. Around chapter 30 or so they'll offer him to come back they admit what they lack, but of course they got refused. And guess what, after MC leave their reaction was 'what the hell's with that guy', 'even though we...'.
They still doesn't learn
Yup, if you're looking forward for the justification/revenge, things like tragic end for the heroes, nope, still not there as of now latest chapter 37.

found the site of the web novel raw

https://ncode.syosetu.com/n8810eu/
for those who are interested you can read it in here using any translator you have

Oh boy... manga chapter 8-9 will be novel chapter 9... and the novel has 481 chapters... ohhhh boy...

BTW, for those who read the WN, it's this a harem? romance? or only SoL adventuring and stuff?

Of course dragons, spirits and whatever are not the strongest and rarest people around. It's the cat people!

Hey dude I met 5 minutes ago. WaNnA CoNtRoL mE?

If you hate
'naive protagonist', 'no murder rule' 'enemies who came back every time defeated and got away easily to make bigger problem on another day, like wuxia'
, don't even try to read the novel.

@Kirshi
Thx for the heads up, i wanna to taste this .... but .... did MC got some character growth after facing the consequences of letting future dangers go ?

Dex-chan lover
it's almost amazing that EVERY manga that features "hero kicked out cuz he is bad" is shit with forced drama. like it's almost always such bullshit contrived drama i can't believe it. almost all of them have the exact same story with no variation.

Fed-Kun's army
You can tell from the title cover and description. This is trash.

Dex-chan lover
no reason not to add harem tag now, theyve foreshadowed it as hard as they possibly could without showing hotties with dragon horns/angel wings in silhouette at the end of every chapter

Dex-chan lover
I just need to say it but this is the manga that after being abandoned of their adventurer team and register as solo player this person domesticated his first female beast friend and after tamed her don't care too much about their progress of their beasty tamed friend as an registered guild member

Dex-chan lover
@Crookshanks Yeah, they're not doing too bad if you take it what it is and don't expect too much out of it.

They meet the asshole hero party again in ch 20. I think author made them too OP because they crush the hero party with ease. Then he meets the last addition/s fairy type girl in ch 26 and they help rescue her sister iirc and he bonds them both in 31. Should be party complete now.

I think the blond dick in the hero party is going to become the main bad guy later on since he's over9000 jelly of the MC.

Users who are viewing this thread