Yuusha Party wo Oidasareta Kiyoubinbou ~Party Jijou de Fuyojitsushi wo Yatteita Kenshi, Bannou e to Itaru~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 13 - The jack of all trades b…

Dex-chan lover
LMAO, All Rounder's old crew found one last way to screw him over. Cool finish. I'm a bit disappointed that he didn't immediately pass out.

Dex-chan lover
Not that I don't appreciate how much more competent they are than the monkey sniper lol. I'd much rather read GDS's than the barely MTL'd garbage the monkeys put out.
GDS honestly always never misses, of the many scanlator groups out there for this type of manga i have them among the top 3, included are LHtranslation, mangasushi and the dark horse that's on the level of the big 3, KS group

Dex-chan lover
GDS honestly always never misses, of the many scanlator groups out there for this type of manga i have them among the top 3, included are LHtranslation, mangasushi and the dark horse that's on the level of the big 3, KS group
Oh for sure. They can be slow to release, but the quality always makes up for it.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ you can only appreciate effort when you experience garbage scanlations from the monkey group. I am so so glad you guys (GDS) are doing this. I won't read anything further from this manga unless if comes from you.

Dex-chan lover
And just like that, GDS's avaricious MO is completely forgotten--all it took was a few chapters, the gratification they produce, and perhaps a few hypemen.

Once this is forgotten, GDS'll be back to business as usual--perhaps even with this manga, once again--for another seven or so months. Whatever's the case, it serves as a good explanation for another manga I follow that the group originally worked on--its last chapters of that manga were released last year, and the scanlation's been sitting dormant ever since--and I get the idea that GDS isn't the type to care much about licensing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread