Yuusha Party wo Oidasareta Kiyoubinbou ~Party Jijou de Fuyojitsushi wo Yatteita Kenshi, Bannou e to Itaru~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 15 - The jack of all trades r…

Supporter
I'm not sure why you're going to the mat for this group. It would make sense for one or two series, but this is a consistent enough pattern for GD that it's fairly well known across Dex. If per your argument you batch work and periodically release, then you have to actually do the "release" part. You don't just let something go dormant for months, only to start releasing again after someone else picks up a project. That's not a release strategy, it's territorial pissing.

Contributor
Selma may be a siscon, but she's not a pervert. Glad to know.

The humiliation of his old party continues to deliver. The seething of the three stooges is just glorious. It's nice that his replacement Philly actually gets praise for what she had to put up with, and I feel a little sorry for Runa for being in the company of morons. Only a little, because leaving them and joining some other party is clearly the better decision and I can't understand why she continues to stay.

Too much scanlation drama going on in these parts, I feel like my comment here on page 3 is the first to actually discuss the content of this chapter... I've seen lots of scanlation drama before, but this is the first "chapter discussion" thread I've seen where basically all of the comments before my own are off topic. Am I really in the right discussion thread?
:huh:

Dex-chan lover
Selma may be a siscon, but she's not a pervert. Glad to know.

The humiliation of his old party continues to deliver. The seething of the three stooges is just glorious. It's nice that his replacement Philly actually gets praise for what she had to put up with, and I feel a little sorry for Runa for being in the company of morons. Only a little, because leaving them and joining some other party is clearly the better decision and I can't understand why she continues to stay.

Too much scanlation drama going on in these parts, I feel like my comment here on page 3 is the first to actually discuss the content of this chapter... I've seen lots of scanlation drama before, but this is the first "chapter discussion" thread I've seen where basically all of the comments before my own are off topic. Am I really in the right discussion thread?
:huh:
At this rate, the ire towards GDS is palpable, which is understandable because it does look like they're taking manga titles hostage to prevent other smaller groups from translating, then dripfeeding chapters when it appears they're going to lose out the title to others.

Any further reasonable chapter discussion can be assumed to be done on the other scanlator's thread, really.

Mangadexs comments are dumb shit. Im seeing boobies in this chapter and people complain about the scanlator. Who tf cares who translates, you're reading it for free stfu. At least actually comment on the chapter itself. Ffs that's why i always read at mangakakalot. Even all the bots there at least there are people who actually comment on the manga

Dex-chan lover
It's alway a bit sad when you know for a fact that certain groups keep taking on more and more series neglecting certain series cause they have like 30 series they took on

Users who are viewing this thread