Yuusha Party wo Tsuihousareta Hakuma Doushi, S Rank Boukensha ni Hirowareru ~Kono Hakuma Doushi ga Kikakugai Sugiru~ - Ch. 33

Supporter
<Vada Shield>
iu

Dex-chan lover
For the guy that is said to have "the highest kill count in the Demon Lord's army", he seems like an idiot

Dex-chan lover
Kind of assuming from the exchange with the demon that Yui herself is a demon, but she was either kicked out for being a physical type without magic (can she use magic? Probably not much at least), or she just left because she wasn't evil. But I'm just basing that off of the seemingly personal nature of the demon calling her out, and not her whole party (like he would've if they'd just met him previously on a mission or something).

Dex-chan lover
While I know they split the battles to build tension, it just comes off as annoying. It would be one thing if they were splitting the PoVs of one group, or if it was time sensitive. But this feels like two completely unrelated battles, even if they might happen around the same time frame.

Dex-chan lover
Indeed... he is so used to weak and "stupid" humans that he can't even imagine them to outsmart him at all.
It's just an unfortunate stock shounen trope, of course, but so far Selion and Irena haven't outsmarted anyone. The demon is still very much alive. Selion and Irena are not delivering the finishing blow, instead they are standing still, bragging, and talking nonsense.

Double-page supporter
For the guy that is said to have "the highest kill count in the Demon Lord's army", he seems like an idiot
having a high kill count doesn't make you intelligent for all we know his kill count is from massacring powerless civilians during the first war

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Kind of assuming from the exchange with the demon that Yui herself is a demon, but she was either kicked out for being a physical type without magic (can she use magic? Probably not much at least), or she just left because she wasn't evil. But I'm just basing that off of the seemingly personal nature of the demon calling her out, and not her whole party (like he would've if they'd just met him previously on a mission or something).
or he's the one that caused the monster attack on her village that killed everyone but her

Dex-chan lover
or he's the one that caused the monster attack on her village that killed everyone but her
Yeah, probably more likely. I don't remember enough about this series to actually know anyones' backgrounds, tbh.

Dex-chan lover
I jus kinda guess that's ginna be her brother or something

Users who are viewing this thread