Yuusha Party wo Tsuihousareta Shiro Madoushi, S Rank Boukensha ni Hirowareru ~Kono Shiro Madoushi ga Kikakugai Sugiru~ - Ch. 35.1

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Nice way to blame someone for something he did not do and get yourself be used by others. I doubt she even tried to straighten out her facts (I know she is just devastated but come on, even by manga logic that was ridiculous :LOL: )
Looking forward to how these two will pound some reason into this trash.

Dex-chan lover
Part of me is saying to stop liking evil women. The other parts of me beat up that part of me and I haven't heard his voice since.
Consider ur self lucky because the part of me telling me to stop liking evil crazy women got converted to the other side now I'm getting told in stereo to go for it every time lol

Dex-chan lover
Part of me is saying to stop liking evil women. The other parts of me beat up that part of me and I haven't heard his voice since.
Big "kill the part of you that cringes" energy. Our sexual preferences were unlocked long ago.

Dex-chan lover
yeah i was gonna say
wow this could all been prevented if only that Four eyed guy hasnt been a fucking Idiot
and he got away with it too scot free
I mean his country is in ruins with prisoners running all over it and two ultimate weapons have been lost

Sure he should have also been arrested, but he definitely didn't get off scot free

Dex-chan lover
yeah i was gonna say
wow this could all been prevented if only that Four eyed guy hasnt been a fucking Idiot
and he got away with it too scot free
Genuinely one or the most jarring things when a manga does that. Orr even worse, glasses cunt will become important to the story

Double-page supporter
Blaming him for something that's not his fault. She'd probably react the same way if he walked into the bathroom of his own house and she was in the tub. No locked door, no sign on the doorknob, no way for him to know she was even in his house. She'd call him a pervert, and whip out the claws.

Dex-chan lover
See, I liked her before she was revealed to be the villain, so it wasn’t that I like evil women, I just had poor timing.
Also, if she wasn’t going to (most likely) die I’d say “I can fix her”.

Users who are viewing this thread