Yuusha-sama no Osananajimi to Iu Settei no Make Heroine ni Tensei shita no de, Chougoushi ni Job Change Shimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
The story seems like a typically okay reincarnation isekai, but I don't think I'm going to continue with this unless it gets a new scanlator team. Or if the existing one gets a new editor.

Look, I get it: typesetting is hard. But you have to realize that this isn't 2010 anymore and people aren't going to put up with this quality.

It's one thing that this was probably translated by Google Translate-sensei, but another if you can't even make the words look decent in the text boxes.

Given this is your first release on this site, as far as I'm aware, think of this as a learning experience. Get another pair of eyes to look at how you structure the text.

Dex-chan lover
I'd be willing to read more if the typesetting was better

Oh, another machine translation shitlate with bloated png made by some new random group. At last they started to do new series instead of trying to snipe existing ones.
And humongous 3298x5100, 7MB credits is just icing on the cake.

Dex-chan lover
That seems like an unusual amount of trending sympathy for a side character.

Also the english needs work.

Dex-chan lover
Let's be real in real world ppl won't feel sympathy to the childhood character. Why? Because she only appeared in the early game and the players barely know her. She will either have rare or never have any more appearance in the game and players will forget about her. Heck if the hero suddenly ends with a character that the players barely know they would probably would complained rather than feel satisfied because it would feel sudden and forced since all the characters development in the game is between the hero and the heroine. So all the talk in the manga where a lot of ppl feel sorry for the childhood friend is BS if u ask me.

Group Leader
there were mistakes on every step of scanlating this, from translation to typesetting.

Supporter
Yeah, from what I could gather from this chapter, very few people would still remember the childhood friend by mid-game unless the game had sections where the game changed characters to her POV.

For example, Dragon Quest XI had the childhood friend (not a lover though) introduced in the beginning and she's about as relevant to the story from then on as the grass you trample while walking around.

Fed-Kun's army
The rival love interest looks like she might be more interesting than the main female lead.

Dex-chan lover
this is the second isekai-girl-making-potions manga I've read that's been ruined by a piss poor translation.

I'm sure Google understands a lot of Japanese, but this group understands neither Japanese nor English.

...um how about no. you remember your past life. You remember that this heroine doesn't get love in return. Rather than being a "heroine" to a hero who will inevitably forget you, why not just not become someone who will fall in love with him?
Even the series "I swear I will be happy in my next life" makes sense because that mc knows where it all ends.
Why pursue a man when you know he won't choose you? And this is not about "but you can't choose who you love" type of thing. That doesn't even work that way.
Even other girl isekai mcs did smarter choices than this.
Just... why?😒

Dex-chan lover
Another nice but so common manga. Not to mention the title of it. It's like we don't need to add anything to the description because it already becoming it's title.

Kinda reminds me of https://mangadex.org/title/36856/this-time-i-will-definitely-be-happy this one, though in this apparently the MC won't be as passive.

Group Leader
I'm just gonna be the asshole and say it. Please don't scanlate manga if you don't know Japanese. Your "translations" tell a completely different story than the original.

@Singingbun: I assume the "translations" are just google translate, so don't trust anything you read here. While they might get together at some point, she never said she's going to become the main heroine. She actually even said she's not going to do something stupid like falling in love with someone when it's obviously not gonna work out.

@Kamikoto oh. yikes. I never realised someone can do something like that. So you mean that the scanalator actually changed to plot details through inaccurate translations? ...well. well. I assumed most of the scanalators would have an adequate understanding of Japanese to take these up.

Somehow I see why most of the peeps here are mad in the forums. Thanks for letting me know.

Users who are viewing this thread