Yuusha-sama no Osananajimi to Iu Settei no Make Heroine ni Tensei shita no de, Chougoushi ni Job Change Shimasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

maybe its something thats like tales of zestiria
producer force writters to write protag to get on with his waifu and leave a big ass plot loop hole
and now people who isekai into such a shitty game will have to deal with it

Group Leader
I'm sorry, but the last 2 chapters had been unreadable... I'm not one to nitpick over a slightly off MTL or bad TS, but the last 2 chapters had been near illegible... Please do at least try to construct the sentences better, if it's problem in English side, then try to find someone with native level english to help.

Aggregator gang
This is a lot like that one manga where the girl reincarnates over and over again and each life her love is the hero that leaves her (I think "this time I swear I'll be happy"?). I mean, I'm totally for MC finding her own happiness and not being Luca's abandoned side piece, but I wish she was smarter about it. Instead of avoiding him altogether, she should just do her studies on the side and pretend everything's normal with him. It's not like she's going to die a bad ending when Luca leaves her for another woman.

Dex-chan lover
@Despada
Look, we are always all in Osananajimi ship even it's always sunk.
I can even give you a list of romcom that Osananajimi loses to the first girl.

There's no way we can miss the story of how a romcom beta MC always falls in love with the first girl who isn't Osananajimi. It just doesn't make sense. A stupid rule of Japanese Harem manga.

Dex-chan lover
The wording in this chapter is a bit weird. But I'll take whatevers available

Double-page supporter
Oi.... This better not be going in the direction of romancing the hero.... That better not happen, gonna be pissed if it does. I specifically read this for the nonhero romance.

Dex-chan lover
@Nogoodimaginativename
Bruh in the mum's eyes she's a little girl (who also btw still needs to be protected wandering the forest) so telling her best friend to take care of her and get along doesn't seem to be that big a mistake... It's at least very understandable in this context imo
No, no it's not. Her daugther literally asks to keep her thoughts about leaving the village and going to the royal capital a secret and the shit mum cannot wait to loudly proclaim that secret. That's really shitty behaviour. It's one thing to ask her daughter's friend to keep looking out for her and something entirely different when she blurts out about Laura MAYBE going to the capital. So instead of saying "Laura will leave the village in 5 years, please look out for her during that time" she could've easily said "Please continue looking out for Laura".

Fed-Kun's army
@lolipedofin if you provide some examples of some sentences where I put one thing and there was a better way to phrase it, then not only might I learn from it but I could also adjust and re-upload for future readers and include you as a proofreader and collaborator on the credits page.

@Dezaki the wording in the original seemed a bit weird to me, most of my translations are close to direct/word for word, if you have any specific suggestions about rewording please let me know

I think how I see it is that she’s way too willing to share it with others. Even if Laura is a child that needs protection, there is no need to just specifically, and confidently say that the MC is leaving in “x” years to her best friend. She should consider that Laura might have been deciding how to tell her best friend. I’d understand if she told Luka about her alchemy passion and asked him to keep protecting her, but her statement about Laura leaving wasn’t needed. It could cause some problems between them, so it seems weird to me. Her parents should at least be careful about what to say if the subject is sensitive. Especially when they’re children, the mom should know that they are young and that they may not know how to handle these types of situations.

I’ll also just add, this might also be a translation issue as well.

@Nogoodimaginativename

Dex-chan lover
I'm usually the one who wants to see the childhood friend win, and am always disappointed, but this time around, I really hope that Luka and Laura don't end up together. I'll be real salty if they do.

Saying she's afraid of his eye is... a bit of a stretch, but I guess agreeing with his fears is the easy way out? Just be normal friends already, and put your foot down on the unwanted favors.

Idk is this considered as a spoiler or not but...

I think Lucas will end up with Laura considering there are many changes in current life than the video games that past life Laura was playing before and second because many players have complained about that. Well, just my thoughts :3

Dex-chan lover
@Twenty4carats

Why would luka leave her for the heroine in the first place?

1) Luka x Heroine is a confirmed, unavoidable event in the game story. Laura strongly believes the world will play out according to the game, thus it is his destiny to fall in love with the heroine.

2) Heroine's role and powers are vital in helping Lucas to vanquish the demon king in the game. Laura is worried that if Lucas doesn't end up with heroine, he can't defeat the demon king and the world will be destroyed.

@stretch22 From what I've read in the WN,
romance is at a minimum. It's mostly focused on Laura's training to become an alchemist. Lucas and Arnolt have feelings for her, but the outcome is still very unclear.

Thanks so much for the translation! I love the series. Fingers crossed that it's a relatively quick update schedule!

Users who are viewing this thread