Yuusha-sama no Osananajimi to Iu Settei no Make Heroine ni Tensei shita no de, Chougoushi ni Job Change Shimasu

can't wait for the next translation! i can't wait to see what happens when she leaves for the capital 🧐

the fmc is making me facepalm for so many reasons...
and the story maybe bitter sweet but remember those are children under the age of 10, alchemist apprentices were live in students and well usualy a teacher of any craft wouldnt encourage any relationships with the opposite sex until they become journeymen/women

Seeing the ML now i really don’t understand how he grew up to not care about his childhood friend at all...

Bruh why are ppl so angry dont forget that the story changed from when she played it. So things might change stop hating on poor luka.

I didnt expect this one with a blank cover, blank title, and blank pages....
What am i even expecting lol
Edit: 10/10 bookmarked

Group Leader
This one is created by mistake.Don't bookmark this bookmark the other one

Imagine you saving the whole world from destruction and be hated by people because you didn't marry your childhood friend. I bet the heroin probably saved the hero life in their journey several times, this is why he chose her in the game, which is completely plausible. Anyway, taking only a side of the story without knowing the rest is stupid, the hero could have had many reason to choose the heroin in the game, but now that the girl is learning alchemy she can go with him in his journey, then change her fate as his partner, this way she can be close to make him love her, after all long distance relationships hardly ever work.

When’s the next chapter gonna update? Also dose anyone know a great light novel source? A website or shop?

Users who are viewing this thread