Yuusha-sama no Osananajimi to Iu Settei no Make Heroine ni Tensei shita no de, Chougoushi ni Job Change Shimasu

Fed-Kun's army
Is this based on Ocarina of Time? Premise reminds me of the thing with that green girl from the beginning who gives Link the first ocarina which he later throws away for Zelda's ocarina because hers is blue and has magic powers

D

Deleted member 247947

Thank you for translating this! Please keep it up, I'm definitely a fan of this series and your wonderfully clear translations

A fresh story other than villainess, slow life or typical shoujo manga. Nice pace but I hope it will be better on the story line because I see a plot armor with alchemist skill or sudden distance with Lukas (before they’re pretty close but he didn’t say anything about it)

Im so glad Laura realizes how selfish she is. I mean if I were Lukas Id be pretty shook too if one of my closest best friend I play with almost everyday suddenly become distant and starts to keep secret from me. Also the fact that all this was for protecting her own feelings.

@Bel_in_da_streets
I mean is she wrong though? If she didn't try to push him away he WOULD break her heart and leave her, because that's how the story goes, only way out of it is to not get involved with him so he can't break her. It's one of those, would you kill baby Hitler if you could go back in time? Except in this case, would you break up with this boy if you KNEW that he will break his promise and leave you behind

Dex-chan lover
When I read the description I could just think, this is literally Lufia 2 story.

Instead of just explaining the situation you decided to ignore the childhood friend completely. Also, why was it so damn important for you to know if he had a sister?

Dear lord, she is 20 years old and yet she acts like a brat. What's the issue even if she becomes the 'loser heroine'? The title was decided by players who were like 'oh look, he didn't go back to his first girl, poor her', but because she doesn't show up later she has infinite possibilities to become whatever she wants and live however she wants. There was no need to avoid her friend and do all the background checks, etc...

Whats the issue with falling in love with someone she knows will abandon her in the future? Yeah that truly is a puzzler

MC "lets get away from the Future hero"
3 doritos lates "lets become a royal alchemist and work for the palace"

Thank you for your hardwork, @Kade_BSG!
You are already doing your best.. I hope a QC will apply to help you soon.

Looking forward to the next part! 😆

"Why is everything not the same as it is in the future???" Because you aren't in the future yet idiot! The brother being there only means that he left before you saw the town in the game! The fountain only means that someone puts in a fountain! Gahhhh, it's annoying!

Thank you for your hardwork!! I like this manga so i will wait patiently for your scanlations!
I just wish the original work got released in my country so i can support the author directly....

@Acciunt
well what her intention was might not be all that wrong. Its fine to protect one's own feelings but hurting others for that exact purpose when the other person doesnt know what they did or he hasnt even done yet just hurts.
lmao sorry if im too emotional but well I sorta emphatize with Lukas and I just pity him for
being ignored by his best friend all of the sudden as if she started hating him. Also he doesnt even kno what he did
this just my opinion on this story tho im sorry if it offends u somehow😓

Users who are viewing this thread