Yuusha-sama no Osananajimi to Iu Settei no Make Heroine ni Tensei shita no de, Chougoushi ni Job Change Shimasu

I swear, every chapter that drops makes me like this story less and less. 😒
Laura is acting too much like the character's current age, it's like she has no common sense. There's a grown up in that body, for alchemy's sake! Even disregarding her presumptuous insistence that she'll be abandoned by Luca later, she's an idiot. Disregarding the clear and solid evidence she witnessed before her eyes that this ISN'T the same game world she memorized so thoroughly, meaning the plot hole of the original game - Laura's disappearance from the story and Luka's heart - is very obviously not an event set in stone, she's still an idiot.
There's a grown woman in that little body; why is she acting so cute and clumsy, essentially being manipulative and psychologically abusive to a little boy (who has currently done absolutely nothing wrong, and probably never would have) whom she most certainly should not currently be having feelings for?

Basically, I'm really starting to not like Laura. She's too obsessed with protecting herself, it's like she can't even see what's around her. Idiot.

Hero is kinda of an asshole in the original plotline, forgot the name of the childhood friend who called his name, and decides to ignore her.
The story is interesting but i think there's a high probabilty to fall in the cliched plot that the changes Will make her to be together with the ML in the end...
I Hope i'm wrong though, ML is boring.

Dex-chan lover
Ummm... I remember reading the previous chapters of the series, but what is this "Chapters for PR/QC" ??

MD@Home
This should've been uploaded to ID 47273 "Yuusha-sama no Osananajimi to iu Shokugyou no Make Heroine ni Tensei shita no de, Chougoushi ni Job Change shimasu" I think.@kade_bsg

i think what he means is that he needs a proofreader and quality checker

gotta say tho, this is a really way weird of asking

Dex-chan lover
I assume this is to get outsourced proof-reading and/or quality checking from commenters.

Honestly, not entirely a bad idea. But would probably be better left to discord.

Fed-Kun's army
Sorry all, couldn't find a better way to get it to my QC... I'll set up a better way for my next release

When bethesda try to make a vn game
They know they can't fuck up the gameplay
So the fuck up the story instead

correct me if i am wrong but could you not have used this https://mangadex.org/title/47/official-test-manga

bruh are u all forgetting that he ends up with the real heroin and in the game, it didn't show whether he went back or not. I pitty laura bc she confessed in the game and he went and hooked up with the real heroin and even saved her from the demon king when he said "I WILL PROTECT U" MY ASS he says that but her goes and protects someone else when the whole reason he left was to protect laura but he ends up protecting someone else WTF HEll if I was her I would do the same thing avoid him as much as possible and once I finished learning alchamey then I would leave the village as soon as possible and the parents are hella annoying like for real they be calling him for anything.

NOOOOO JUST STOP LUka or whatever his name is he said "that makes me happy" nooo why would he say that ok now I'm just pissed She says "LUka can I call u that" B***, please I am now starting to hate the original ML and original FL I hope she does not end up with him he is SH**t well the future him is not the present him it is obvious that he is gonna end up with her and the elf is gonna like her but keep quiet I fell bad for him already

Users who are viewing this thread