Yuusha-sama no Osananajimi to Iu Settei no Make Heroine ni Tensei shita no de, Chougoushi ni Job Change Shimasu

just when it was getting interesting, it was dropped uhuhu i think this series has potential tho~

I really hope another scantalation group will pick this up, I really enjoy this manga so farr aaaa-

Thank you for picking this up, @Kade_BSG 😃😄

I know that there isn't much yet progress.. (The title is veeeeeery long too! 😅) but I am still looking forward to the next parts..
I hope some kind-hearted soul will be interested in this story and translate it continuously..

This one has its own charms.. so I will be staying and waiting~

I'm usually a huge one for giving constructive feedback, but honestly, you have me a bit stumped on this one. If there is any advice to give that you haven't already adopted it is likely beyond my scope. That being the case, thanks for picking this up. I hope to continue enjoying your work for as long as you press on with it.

Fed-Kun's army
Hi all,

I do intend to translate all of chapters 5 and 6 (assuming no one beats me to the punch), I believe the old scanlator group may have dropped it because the manga itself is going on hiatus...

I will be changing "Granny's" earlier disciple's name to "Mercedez" since it has more impact, original translation was direct character-by-character translation, thank you to those that made the suggestion.

I intend to make a few spelling changes and other adjustments in 5.1, and will be re-upping it (along with the adjusted character name) at some point.

I released a "preview" to see if anyone else was still interested, looks like you are so I will upload chapter 5 in its entirety when it is done (should be less than a week but it all depends on what else I have going on)

Please make it so that she ends up with the elf guy not the childhood friend

Users who are viewing this thread