Yuusha-sama no Osananajimi to Iu Settei no Make Heroine ni Tensei shita no de, Chougoushi ni Job Change Shimasu

Dex-chan lover
The characters are very cute, even if the story starts out a bit generic I like the concept of being the Hero's childhood friend. I also like that the MC is not a crybaby or incompetent just for the sake of comedy.

Totally enjoyed the first 4 chapter; thank you for translating them. 👍
Now I really hope another group picks this up 😅; so want to see where the story goes. 😊

i really enjoy this so far even when its only 4 chapter but could anyone else please pick this up

Ooh, hope it'll get picked up soon, I really want to read and know what'll happen, i also hope won't be waiting for years like some other mangas who were sooo near the end but just got dropped out, ah so sad~😭
Still, thanks for your efforts for these past 4 chapters, it was honestly great and at least I'm relieved we didn't stop at a cliffhanger Haha, I appreciate that!!

Ah man! I'm really looking forward to this being updated. Maybe the reason why Laura is born to be an alchemist is that Luka was sending materials to her and not actually the Granny. It's not farfetched for Laura to want to help Luka on his journey.

ah, too bad, but maybe the TL team read ahead and didn't like what this turns into?
I hope its not the case tho.

BTW: just a thought. Maybe <game Alchemist>Laura, had an Unlock req,
or her part was budget-cut and Reincarnated Laura has access to the proper Laura??

well, maybe the next TL team will let us know...

Users who are viewing this thread