Yuusha-sama no Osananajimi to Iu Settei no Make Heroine ni Tensei shita no de, Chougoushi ni Job Change Shimasu

Fed-Kun's army
This is pretty interesting. Making the childhood friend the main heroine against the odds... hmm

Dex-chan lover
@lainfec :"Since I was reincarnated as a heroine who lost the profession of brave childhood friendship, I changed jobs to a compounder."

@idioticnibba : the raw like shows 2 LN volumes, also googling the name gives a WN result.

@lainfec lol title is straight from Google translate.
Other translation of the title would be "I reincarnated as a hero's childhood who lost her job as a heroine, so I changed jobs to alchemist"
Edit: I didn't really found a better translation for 調合師 so in a fantasy world I think it is the safest choice instead of compounder.

The titles sure say everything, almost like the variables in a research thesis. In the future it might lead to more than 50 words for a single series' title
Miss the old days where the title doesn't show everything (Berserk, Claymore, etc.)

Dex-chan lover
@mechpolaris : long titles are almost always a sign that the series originated as a webnovel, where it helps get readers through the search function. series created as manga instead of adaptations still have shorter titles decently often.

Refreshing that the girl actually wants to claim the place not meant for her instead of going all "Screw this! I'll live a normal life and be happy!" like every other otome isekai out there.

I'm a sucker for stories like this hhh like 'This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy!' jwivkwkcks

I always hated when the person is pulled into a new world, they always be like “I'm gonna live a peaceful normal, lame af life” like bruh, wasn't you already living a BORING life before you came to this world? Finally done is different! Hopefully she wanna live a big and free life.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Well this certainly looks interesting, after all, science is cool!

Users who are viewing this thread