Yuusha-sama wa Houshuu ni Hitozuma wo go Kibou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Threesome With MILFS

Dex-chan lover
I much prefer this protag over the protag of "The Hero Took Everything from Me, So I Partied with the Hero’s Mother!"

This guy is written with his intentions clear and without a shame. Yes he is a horny bastard and he loves it, deal with it. He relishes in it.

The protag of the 'Hero's mother" story is written weird, cause the author is too afraid to have their protag be vile and wicked in personality like here.

Bro if you wanna make a horny story go all out like this story, embrace the horny, don't fear it. This ain't no hippy romcom.

Dex-chan lover
She.......left her child cause of a hero? really? Bro I hope she's dead somewhere, lmao. How are you that much of a piss of sht?
I guess the dad wasn't around to raise him if the mother was willing to go with the hero so easily. Like wow, I don't normally think of this, but if she's still out there, I hope MC is willing to fuck the hoe out of his mother and make her another one of his bitches after abandoning him like that, and at the bottom of the rung at that. Make her watch how he fucks his other women and witness what kind of man he became after abandoning him. Making her his branded slave-if she hadn't become one already upon their reunion-would be the icing on the cake.

Dex-chan lover
I much prefer this protag over the protag of "The Hero Took Everything from Me, So I Partied with the Hero’s Mother!"

This guy is written with his intentions clear and without a shame. Yes he is a horny bastard and he loves it, deal with it. He relishes in it.

The protag of the 'Hero's mother" story is written weird, cause the author is too afraid to have their protag be vile and wicked in personality like here.

Bro if you wanna make a horny story go all out like this story, embrace the horny, don't fear it. This ain't no hippy romcom.
He had a wife and kid in his past life, though, and I imagine it was a rare stable marriage and family he had managed if he was able to turn up that well in the reincarnation. He likely wants that life again and couldn't wait until he was older to get with the older women he has his eyes on, which is probably the most 'delinquent' of his character so far, but was fine settling with one marriage that is the hero's mother after saving her from slavery. He admits he fell for the other mothers, but he was willing to bury those feelings away to put all his time and attention to the hero's mother, that's the moral thing to do.

It's really that hero's mother who's getting the ball rolling of what may be MC's polygamous marriage with the other mothers of his former party members, even going as far as ruining their current marriages to do it, however good or bad they are in stability. I don't know if she's doing it for the MC's happiness, but she's certainly trying to get her friends to be on the same boat without actually confiding in them and the MC about it first. She's pushing this assuming MC could handle making three more girls happily married at the same time and seemingly knowing how 'good' their current marriages are. This isn't very sincere and wife-like for her to do, but with what she put up with before her slave redemption, it kind of makes sense she'd act this way. At least MC was willing to admit he had feelings for the other mothers after hero's mother called him out on it, and he was planning on setting those feelings aside to focus entirely on her, but apparently she won't have it.

The story's being written in a strange direction, I can definitely agree with that much, and MC might be a bit of a pushover for going along with hero's mother's whims of sleeping with one of her friends, but I wouldn't call his character bad. Knowing how he was comfortably living in a stable marriage from his past life, this could be the beginning of his fall to depravity by getting with the other mothers. I don't know how much his character will change by then, but that's one of the reasons I'm sticking with it for a little longer.

Dex-chan lover
He had a wife and kid in his past life, though, and I imagine it was a rare stable marriage and family he had managed if he was able to turn up that well in the reincarnation. He likely wants that life again and couldn't wait until he was older to get with the older women he has his eyes on, which is probably the most 'delinquent' of his character so far, but was fine settling with one marriage that is the hero's mother after saving her from slavery. He admits he fell for the other mothers, but he was willing to bury those feelings away to put all his time and attention to the hero's mother, that's the moral thing to do.

It's really that hero's mother who's getting the ball rolling of what may be MC's polygamous marriage with the other mothers of his former party members, even going as far as ruining their current marriages to do it, however good or bad they are in stability. I don't know if she's doing it for the MC's happiness, but she's certainly trying to get her friends to be on the same boat without actually confiding in them and the MC about it first. She's pushing this assuming MC could handle making three more girls happily married at the same time and seemingly knowing how 'good' their current marriages are. This isn't very sincere and wife-like for her to do, but with what she put up with before her slave redemption, it kind of makes sense she'd act this way. At least MC was willing to admit he had feelings for the other mothers after hero's mother called him out on it, and he was planning on setting those feelings aside to focus entirely on her, but apparently she won't have it.

The story's being written in a strange direction, I can definitely agree with that much, and MC might be a bit of a pushover for going along with hero's mother's whims of sleeping with one of her friends, but I wouldn't call his character bad. Knowing how he was comfortably living in a stable marriage from his past life, this could be the beginning of his fall to depravity by getting with the other mothers. I don't know how much his character will change by then, but that's one of the reasons I'm sticking with it for a little longer.
My dislike for the "Hero's Mother" protag is cause of events later in the novels that have yet to happen in the manga.

The author has the protag do some Redo of Healer level shit, which I don't mind if they are open about it and embrace the evilness of that type of story.

But the author still wants you to think of the protag of that story as a messiah-like beacon of good, even after doing some pretty vile shit.

Dude wants to have his cake and eat it too.

Dex-chan lover
My dislike for the "Hero's Mother" protag is cause of events later in the novels that have yet to happen in the manga.

The author has the protag do some Redo of Healer level shit, which I don't mind if they are open about it and embrace the evilness of that type of story.

But the author still wants you to think of the protag of that story as a messiah-like beacon of good, even after doing some pretty vile shit.

Dude wants to have his cake and eat it too.
Oh shit, guess I wasn't entirely off about this being the story of the MC's 'fall' of some kind, but to resort to 'Redo of Healer' levels of actions and still think he's on higher moral high ground? Now I'm more worried about how this manga will progress ...

Oh shit, guess I wasn't entirely off about this being the story of the MC's 'fall' of some kind, but to resort to 'Redo of Healer' levels of actions and still think he's on higher moral high ground? Now I'm more worried about how this manga will progress ...
Let us just say, in the novel... He keeps justify the bad behaviour of others. Even reward them for it, in certain aspects. While author says 'it is a long term evil'. But like, it feels more like, they don't want to spill blood with their novel and can't really decide if their protagonist should be a MILF saviour or not. Not to mention, the fact those MILFs shouldn't be in those predicaments considering their past, which will prolly be revealed with time in manga.

Dex-chan lover
Im going to assume the hero IS his dad.
And lol, Demon Lord have to seal that secret weapon from the world!!!

Supporter
I blearily read the title first as Mermaid Woman and I was pretty certain that I never followed a title like that.

Then I saw the title for real and remembered.

Dex-chan lover

I like both so far, but the hero of a story like this generally interests me a lot less than the women. So long as they're well-rounded and spread like warm butter, the hero doesn't matter.

Users who are viewing this thread