Yuusha-sama wa Houshuu ni Hitozuma wo go Kibou desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Gotta Rape ‘Em All!

Dex-chan lover
I do hate rape more than pretty much anything in manga.
And it isn't really even necessary to show it, you can just allude to it or at least turn the camera away.
Thanks everyone at Tomoshibi scan for the translation and have a happy new year.

Dex-chan lover
Comment Sections:
"Oh no, a Manga that has an Erotic and Sexual Violence tag is now showing Erotic and Sexual Violence scenes! Oh, the horror! I must drop it now but will secretly come back for more!"

People who are Quick to Judge:
"TRASH! GARBAGE! WHY JUST WHY?! WHY IS THERE A GROUP R#PE ORGY NOW?!" Completely ignoring that a group of men in a Village did the same thing few chapters ago

Those that Read the Raws:
"Ya'll are overreacting."

Me:
"Didn't the MC let a village r*pe a woman and also r*pe someone's wife in front of him not to long ago? Why are you surprised that someone else does it too?"
Yeah...
"But i thought it was only the hero :meguuusad:"
Naive. It was blatant that it would come to this before or later.

I do hate rape more than pretty much anything in manga.
And it isn't really even necessary to show it, you can just allude to it or at least turn the camera away.
Thanks everyone at Tomoshibi scan for the translation and have a happy new year.
You can allude or turn the camera away from anything. Even a handshake.
This manga simply was not explicitly made for you alone, and your own personal taste.

Unironically good, (not talking abt orc rape) action scenes were cohesive and how the characters moved was very clean , author should do an action manga

Dex-chan lover
I'm here for rape fiction but rape is bad so I must virtue signal in the comments about that - the hypocrisy is unreal.
Why is it so hard for Westerners to enjoy their fetishes without publicly attacking the thing they like, much like a gay priest who overcompensates in his sermons? Rape and NTR are both perfectly normal things, in fiction of course, no need to screech about them every time.

Users who are viewing this thread