Yuusha-sama wa Houshuu ni Hitozuma wo go Kibou desu

Dex-chan lover
this is disgusting. in the first chapter it's trying to show the MC in a morally good light, but if he were really good he would've saved her unconditionally, but this is a erotica so morals weren't a thing in the first place. ¯\(ツ)
Dude never heard of Rance and his raping escapades

Dex-chan lover
A woman has to be a mother to be called a milf, regardless of body type. This was either a mistranslation or the author doesn't know what the term actually means
I agree.
I think it might be an issue with Translation (don't think it's error by Author), as it's a pretty common notion to refer Married Women as MILF's even though the usage of the term is wrong.
Also from what I notice in the Raws (in Free Preview), there doesn't seem to any Chapter Titles.

Chapter 7 was published more than two weeks ago, I know it's difficult to translate and all... However, have a scheduled date for publish it here?

Dex-chan lover
Its just trash now. Sure, the "netori" and hot art of the waifus is probably the big selling point in this god damn awful manga, since characters AND story sucks ass. But even that is not enjoyable because the author seems to have this small itch in his pants that all the waifus have to been fucked or "needs" to fuck other guys. Dosent mater if its the FMC1 or FMC2, the Demon "King"(Queen), the Nun or even Demon Lords General (Female).

Again, if this was just "Smut" I wouldnt care or being vocal about it... but since its being tagged and published as a "Harem"... well then no chief, this aint it.

Are the main girls/girls that are part of his group actually end up getting fucked by others. I read the first 4 chapters and thought shit was great, but seeing the above comment I really gotta know. Ima have to drop the shit instead of catching up if it's true

Dex-chan lover
Are the main girls/girls that are part of his group actually end up getting fucked by others. I read the first 4 chapters and thought shit was great, but seeing the above comment I really gotta know. Ima have to drop the shit instead of catching up if it's true
Will depend who you cant as main chicks. As for now, its the elf and the warrior chick then they only get molested and groped and almost raped... but MC saves them before. However, its obvious the Demon Lord chick will be a part of the harem and she fucks like very single chapter other guys so no. And if it goes on the other "milf" which got fucked by a bunch of town folk, but also got her ass rearrangedby a ulta huge orc dick, then I would definitely say no.

If you check the author pixiv you would get a understand what his real fetish is, and he somehow thinks its a good idea to mix it here.

Dex-chan lover
HOW THE FUCK IS THIS NOT HENTAI???? AND IT'S EVEN FUCKING NTR???? BLOODY HELL FUCK THIS SHIT

Users who are viewing this thread