Yuusha Shoukan ni Makikomareta kedo, Isekai wa Heiwa deshita - Ch. 41

Author really should just change the title of this series by now.

Their world is most definitely NOT at peace.
trust me, the world is at peace, i would say why the events are happening rn but that would be a big spoiler (and before u ask it will be explained in due time). If i were to be completely honest I can think of at most 3 more fights that will occur (4 if u want to consider something minor a fight but it really wasn't)

Man I've seen this chapter months ago and everytime I get excited about a new update It just slaps me that it's not actually new still good chapter

Dex-chan lover
trust me, the world is at peace, i would say why the events are happening rn but that would be a big spoiler (and before u ask it will be explained in due time). If i were to be completely honest I can think of at most 3 more fights that will occur (4 if u want to consider something minor a fight but it really wasn't)
It might get better but at the moment we just got alot of nothing burgers happening, at this rate it's gonna get axed before anything really happens.

Dex-chan lover
Author really should just change the title of this series by now.

Their world is most definitely NOT at peace.
Ah, the world is truly at peace. Even the author (I'll put in spoiler just to make sure, but it's not a spoiler per se)
keeps reminding the readers that expecting serious development is wrong because YuuShou isn't this kind of story lmao.

Serious-senpai, the character that appears at the end of every manga volume, is there to reminds you about this fact haha.

Dex-chan lover
Man I've seen this chapter months ago and everytime I get excited about a new update It just slaps me that it's not actually new still good chapter
Doesnt really help that flamescans doesnt upload it on time ever

Dex-chan lover
How do you celebrate winning or losing a drinking game?
Megiddo: "With lots more booze!"

Users who are viewing this thread