Yuusha Shoukan ni Makikomareta kedo, Isekai wa Heiwa deshita - Ch. 45

Ahh, so you're that type of guy... Then I see no point in taking you seriously.
I ain't even a chauvinist here. And I ain't even supporting for feminism. Everyone has their own responsibilities and it's according to their own capacities. All he had to do was to stop running away from it. Stop being like those "rainbows" and their stupid "pride".

I have to say, I am very surprised by how well the Author wrote this chapter, it's the first time I have seen a manga where the MC has had several girls to pick and choose from, where he has legitimately not thought of any of the girls in a romantic way like that except for maybe one single one of them all, and where the MC has handled a confession like Isis' so adult like.

The way he handled that, really shows how mature, respectable, and caring he is, and I hope he follows through with his words, that he takes time to actually think about romance and everything that comes with that, and figures out how he feels about whoever caught his interest the most, who he likes and wants to be together with, and whether he'd feel comfortable having two - in the future - wives, or if that would be too much for him, if it would make him feel that he'd be unfair towards the second wife as he doesn't think he'd be able to give her the same affection and time of day as the first wife would receive.

I think these kinds of thoughts and thinking is something that he's capable of doing, based on this chapter, and I hope that's at least somewhat the direction that the Author chooses to take.
Mature? More like an indecisive coward to me. He couldn't even steel himself to take responsibilities. Heh. And he dares to call himself a man.... Even a woman has her own responsibilities and could assume it on her own. If she doesn't want to take her own responsibilities when she must, then she wouldn't even dare to call herself one, and mustn't.

Dex-chan lover
As much as i want to smack the MC in the head, i think what he said is pretty reasonable. He's just been summoned and didn't know much

But come on man at least answer her feeling
It's been 3 years, he should've had enough time by now.

Even in-universe, there's been weeks, maybe even months, from what I understand. And he should have realized by now whatever it is he "needs to know about the world". What exactly is it that he fears? That there are no good toilets? He should know by now. That there is a risk for a world war? Well, aside from he himself triggering one, he could just look at all the ppl he met so far and realize there's little risk.

No, I don't think what he said is reasonable. I do understand being wishy-washy on the decision of a one-way migration into another country with no contact with ppl left behind (though he doesn't have any), but it is not a question of "finding out about the world" at this point. It's that cutting off all chance to return is a monumental irreversible decision (same for going back home and losing ability to return here), and he needs to figure out his feelings on the matter. Though even then, those feelings seem rather set in stone by now (antipathy for his old world, maybe even only negative sentiments. While this world has ppl he has warmed up to and likely would miss if he left. Is there anything else he even needs to consider?).

Dex-chan lover
It's been 3 years, he should've had enough time by now.

Even in-universe, there's been weeks, maybe even months, from what I understand. And he should have realized by now whatever it is he "needs to know about the world". What exactly is it that he fears? That there are no good toilets? He should know by now. That there is a risk for a world war? Well, aside from he himself triggering one, he could just look at all the ppl he met so far and realize there's little risk.

No, I don't think what he said is reasonable. I do understand being wishy-washy on the decision of a one-way migration into another country with no contact with ppl left behind (though he doesn't have any), but it is not a question of "finding out about the world" at this point. It's that cutting off all chance to return is a monumental irreversible decision (same for going back home and losing ability to return here), and he needs to figure out his feelings on the matter. Though even then, those feelings seem rather set in stone by now (antipathy for his old world, maybe even only negative sentiments. While this world has ppl he has warmed up to and likely would miss if he left. Is there anything else he even needs to consider?).
Found the speed reader. The whole entire summoning is only supposed to last a year. 1 year hasn't even passed, much less 3 years.

Dex-chan lover
Found the speed reader. The whole entire summoning is only supposed to last a year. 1 year hasn't even passed, much less 3 years.
3 years is the real-time time. It's why I specified in-universe time in second paragraph. You might have read too fast and missed that (chapter timestamps + my usage of 2 entirely different timespans)?

Dex-chan lover
3 years is the real-time time. It's why I specified in-universe time in second paragraph. You might have read too fast and missed that (chapter timestamps + my usage of 2 entirely different timespans)?
The in universe time is about 2 months at most, more likely about 40-45 days.

Chapter 20 - 1 month (firmly stated)
Chapter 28 - + 3-4 days
Chapter 34 - + "a few days"
Chapter 43 - + "a few days" again

He knows very little about the world, he's still just a tourist living with Lilia. What would his life look like if he settled down? How would he support himself? What social norms is he getting a free pass on because he's a tourist? Would he just mooch off of Isis or Kuro the rest of his life?

He doesn't even have a clue what a normal everyday life for him in this world would look like and frankly neither do we. (spoilers not withstanding) He was quite literally informed this chapter that polygamy wasn't rare because of the world's demographics. He was quite literally just shown that the demon realm is just a pretty normal place and not hell. He has no idea what Shalltear is plotting, but it involves him and she doesn't make it seem like a good thing.

He also doesn't have zero attachment to Earth, he's extremely ritualistic about the journal to his parents thing. Not being able to visit their grave to him may in some ways be the same as forgetting them to him. At the most extreme it's a coping mechanism that stops him from fully accepting they're gone, in which case he will unconsciously want to avoid that.

Dex-chan lover
Jeezus christ, without even considering how Japanese people behave... there are a LOT of red flags in the comment section.

If he decides he wants to return to his world after he marries her or other girls, that would be a dick move of immeasurable proportions, or he's afraid of feeling forever homesick, wanting to leave but unable to.

While I don't think it would make much sense to leave after marrying one of them, It's clear he wants to think such a big decision through before he makes a hasty decision and hurts them or himself emotionally.
There are side stories about what would happen if he chose just one girl. The girl follows him back to earth to live with him.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, come on! AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A MAN?
I think his reply was pretty admirable. A man who jumps at such an opportunity without thinking is simply a beast.

And we all know he is gonna stay in that world, and if he does ofcourse he will marry Issis too, it's not like he doesn't like her. I can already tell it's gonna have a harem ending and I don't really have aproblem with it personally. The characters are not cardboard and are actually fun to read so I am happy with it.

Death girl is best girl for sure. After that level of sweetness dont think id come back from that 2 day trip would just stay there with her. Awesome job on the TL from the team.

Aggregator gang
Honestly, it's becoming a bit rarer to see these kinds of route from a "Harem" where he would want to prioritize about the other world until then he would have to decide whether or not if he would stay or leave rather than his love life. Based from his answer to her confession, It would reasonable enough for his situation.

I know that it's really hard to give a serious answer towards a girl who have been looking for someone who could accept her even if she's the death king and who knows Kaito would only be the only one for her. That's why she is really straightforward on her feelings towards Kaito which I do understand the pain for longing a partner, but on the other hand, Kaito, who have been having feelings for Kuro that made him grow up maturely whether it's fine teaching him the basics of magic, giving him the chance to find his own treasure which she gave "wings" to him, spent time together with him, cares for him dearly, and such.

In my opinion, I would rather tell to wait for the time when I am ready to choose who i would love dearly than to just not tell anything to her serious confession, confessing to her love abruptly, or making a "forced" harem/or etc. I am the type of guy who prefer the concept between one male and one female romantic relationship. I just hope Kaito would be seriously reasonable enough with the person that he loves without any more harems and such. (Kuro ftw 🙏)

Users who are viewing this thread