Yuusha Shoukan ni Makikomareta kedo, Isekai wa Heiwa deshita - Ch. 46

Man, at this point I'd love some spoilers, brain hort.
If you truly do want some spoilers:
Alice is going to kidnap Kaito as a setup to test how he reacts to being betrayed by a trusted friend. After delivering Kaito to a shed away from the town and being paid, she turns around and saves him as Kaito never stopped being her friend even after the betrayal.

Double-page supporter
So Alice will kidnap Kaito soon, I've been waiting for that event for some time now.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload. I've seen this chapter in other sites for awhile now though. Phantasmal King is still way too sus. Regardless of how good she thinks the outcome of what she's doing is, I hate how she's being so cryptic about it.

As for Isis...yeah, all I've got is the screaming Rowlet in my head.
aaa-rowlet.gif

Dex-chan lover
Alice you are best girl... please don't betray our trust here, not even for the Phantasmal King :worry:

Dex-chan lover
hey they have more chapters on flamescans, I don't like to be an ad but if you want more it's there

Dex-chan lover
Isis still best girl. Anyway, I like the next part that happens, it was pretty funny in the WN.

Thanks for the TL

When I thought that this series is going to end very soon, I think I thought too fast, it made me think again that this will take a while until MC sorted out his feelings, AND IT WILL PROBABLY TAKE QUITE A LOT, and I hope it stays that way.

If you truly do want some spoilers:
Alice is going to kidnap Kaito as a setup to test how he reacts to being betrayed by a trusted friend. After delivering Kaito to a shed away from the town and being paid, she turns around and saves him as Kaito never stopped being her friend even after the betrayal.
Can you spoil who MC ends up with?

Users who are viewing this thread