crying-cry.gif

😭🙏🏻 LET MAH BOI BE ALONE😭🙏🏻
😔HE SUFFERED ENOUGH TO LOSE HIS LOVER😔

spiderman-negro-spiderman-triste.gif
sad-monkey-monkey.gif
sad-pou.gif
sad-anime-jbw7ee4sn7ah3c9d.gif

MD@Home
I binged all the chapters up to this point in a day and DAMN if I am not excited to see more.

Dex-chan lover
Considering that the entirety of this manga is a build-up and than nothing bad actually happens, I would be VERY surprised if this isn't the usual "it's in everyone's best interest"

Alice is a real schemer in all way... But after this will be one of the lovers revealing the kidnapping as part of the "ordeal" of the "phantasmal king" (being herself, though...)

Dex-chan lover
Regarding the idea of Isis saving him from Alice:
Alice is far more powerful than Isis. In fact, Alice killed the evil god Isis's soul was originally made from eons before Isis was even born.

Aggregator gang
Yo bro you can't leave us hanging like this! Please release more chapters

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't matter, since he'd have Shiro on his Site, if he's really in danger.

Though I have to say he's been insufferable, ever since the Kuro Arc <_< He keeps acting like he doesn't know why Kuro is acting the way she does, when he keeps going on about how he's going to leave. (Which in my eyes makes the necklace selfish)
Didn't he give away his McGuffin crystal Shiro gave to specifically protect him? Pretty sure our dense dumbass MC handed it over to be used as a teleportation power source.

Didn't he give away his McGuffin crystal Shiro gave to specifically protect him? Pretty sure our dense dumbass MC handed it over to be used as a teleportation power source.
She is always watching Kaito, even without the MacGuffin crystal.

Dex-chan lover
Soo...is there news about the reason or duration of this hiatus? I really miss this story.

Soo...is there news about the reason or duration of this hiatus? I really miss this story.
The Manga is probably going to come back within the next 2 months (Maximum levels of copium).

On a more serious note, Yuusha Shoukan's manga was voted Best For Beginners on MAL. Therefore, with the new attention to the series, a continuation of the manga seems far more likely, especially considering that Shinkigensha, the publisher of YuuShou, will notice that there is an interest in the series' continuation. Thus, they may consider continuing it. The official monthly Comp Ace hasn't come out yet, as far as I know, and therefore, there's a slim chance.

Users who are viewing this thread