Yuusha Shoukan ni Makikomareta kedo, Isekai wa Heiwa deshita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Power Uploader
if any group's willing to TL this (but obv can't find pretty much all raws) just DM me, I have raws for every chapter and maintain an archive of them as new ones come out

Aggregator gang
Calling it now: if there's really no twist to this story, it's gonna get axed.

Man, the comment section has some problems. 20% of people are like "Oh no, kidnapping, being forced to participate, blah blah", when they are totally fine being actually forced to fight in a war. They also talk about how fucked up it is for their parents, but they are also the first in any isekai to go "Why is the hero still thinking of returning home???"

Not a kidnapping. The "hero" is not being forcefully held anywhere and can leave. He isn't forced to act. He is offered a job as a diplomatic envoy. If he doesn't wish to, he can refuse, and he will be well taken care of. Vastly different from kidnapping, bro. Utterly ridiculous to compare them.

They are also returned to the correct point in time. Not that matters, since the comment section are all gonna be "Stay in that world! We only care about family and friend when it suits our agenda."

As to "ripping them out of their world", lmao. Isekai?

Finally, the hero clearly wanted to be isekai'ed. And it's not just for "shits and giggles". I guess a world peace conference isn't important to the average commenters.

In short, are there moral issues? Quite possibly. Have the people involved done everything they could have to solve them? More than expected. Better than any other Isekai. In fact, considering literally no time passes in the original world, it could be said that they are just brought over to ask for their consent. And if they refuse to act as a hero, they are let back with no delays.

I don't know what you guys expected when you are reading about Isekai. I feel like some people are just shitting in the streets for the shit of it.

Double-page supporter
Coming back to reread since I noticed it got picked up to be translated again, gotta say that whole comment on the past demon king NEEDING to be vanquished by a human is some real giant bs even if you don't look at it logically

Dex-chan lover
Isekai being a mess isn't much of a surprise, but I gotta say, I am still flabbergasted that the college-guy MC has to constantly monologue to himself just how much of a sad sack of shit he is, how much he hopes to be "the protagonist"...
It's like the people who are writing in this genre, have no clue how to write a sad, sympathetic character without self-inserting full-throttle and making them a whiny little bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread