Yuusha Shoukan ni Makikomareta kedo, Isekai wa Heiwa deshita - Vol. 6 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I'm sure we all called it when we saw her at first lol

Certainly, I wasn't the only one to go "a prettyboy character? This far into the series? Naw she's gotta be a woman, to be (potentially) added to the harem"

I just find it refreshing that there wasn't some convoluted reason that she was "pretending to be a man" or somesuch, the Emperor's regalia just happened to be androgynous

... but, yeah besides that, of course the behemoth's female too, huh.

As long as she doesn't turn into a loli

Dex-chan lover

Certainly, I wasn't the only one to go "a prettyboy character? This far into the series? Naw she's gotta be a woman, to be (potentially) added to the harem"

I just find it refreshing that there wasn't some convoluted reason that she was "pretending to be a man" or somesuch, the Emperor's regalia just happened to be androgynous

The curse of Mikey?

Dex-chan lover

as someone who has has read the light novel i can say one thing that bro has a harem bigger than the population of Japan lmao.

yet the author keeps adding more. 🗿

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I'm back to my ranting. Why is no one normal??
And not only a black bear becomes a girl, now the Behemoth is said to be a girl

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread