Yuusha to Maou no Konpaku Rekitei (Extasis)

A girls body with man soul, if this isn’t Yuri I will count it as g a y (if the demon king is turned out male I’m okay with that too)

Fed-Kun's army
Well fuck, thought this was going to be one of those story with the hero fall in love with the demon lord

Fed-Kun's army
I can see this be really fun. I just hope the Demon Lord didn't get her gender-swapped. I'm hoping this is a thing where both the Hero and Demon Lord are sharing a body.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting... so they're both stuck in the body of that girl?

What about the original soul, I wonder?

Aggregator gang
@g_z
thank for this manga, i love it but your group now really tight hand, add new project would slow down other which already really slow ?

BCS

Dex-chan lover
/ak/ picked up a series that isn't dogshit? How could it be?

g_z

Contributor
@dreminh Well, we are always understaffed (real talk, y'all feel free to joining us or snipe projects with acceptable quality ofc ?). We're a bit bottlenecked with typesetting and cleaning right now. I have a bit more of free time rn because reasons, so hoping to catch up soon-ish.

@Antaury Tbh I wasn't sure of the limits of either tag (haven't spoiled myself with further chapter raws, either). Also originally left out a couple genre and theme tags that were kind of spoilerific. I was pretty amused when swiss Momo posted the tl script because I didn't see the twist coming...

Users who are viewing this thread