Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni: Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru - Ch. 41 - The Epitome of the Dragon Race

Dex-chan lover
Why is this manga so popular lmfao I don't get it
Well, at least in my case, I like it cause it's not just the usual harem shit with all of the girls around the MC trying to jump his dick.

Instead, here it's a family dynamic, with only 1 girl being the romantic interest, and the others being adopted daughters.

Simple yeah, but it makes it different enough from the usual isekai slave harem bullshit out there.

Good enough for me.

Dex-chan lover
If we're being real here, so little happened this chapter that I wasn't able to remember the plot of this story by the time I finished reading the chapter. I only read the previous 40 chapters 3 weeks ago, but what happened this chapter was not enough to jog my memory.
yeah it's gonna be a few weeks/months of trying to get new readers interested enough to read the old chapters.

Dex-chan lover
this manga is fun because the MC is a battle idiot who wants a family, so the family he builds is either battle idiots or kids who he is hopefully teaching that there's another way.

This is a dudes manga that is kind of a harem, but also absolutely not a harem.

Dex-chan lover
So nice of the king to ensure a fair match up. :) Pretty sure the dragon golem could kill the demon girl. (Probably not the magic girl, she's got shields and flying)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Thinking how long it will take for the king to realize that snatching Lloyd away is the worst decision he's ever made?
I mean he is literally carrying the greatest threat right next to him and judging from how Lloyd's family will eventually mow down the king's synthetic heroes, Lloyd's restraints will just take a matter of time until he gets out of it.

Dex-chan lover
The king: I'll make a superweapon to defeat my enemies!
The King: The superweapon defeated my enemies, and now I'm scared of it. I know! I'll make more superweapons to defeat my superweapon.
The King: I'm scared of my new superweapons. I know! I'll make superweapons, to defeat my superweapons, to defeat my superweapons, to defeat my superweapons, to defeat my superweapons...
59g18lmmo6s31.png

Users who are viewing this thread