Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni: Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru - Ch. 41 - The Epitome of the Dragon Race

Don't mean to complain, but I blinked and missed the chapter. It's neat but way too short for how long it takes to come out.
Might be one of those that I need to stockpile for half a year before reading again.

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least in my case, I like it cause it's not just the usual harem shit with all of the girls around the MC trying to jump his dick.

Instead, here it's a family dynamic, with only 1 girl being the romantic interest, and the others being adopted daughters.

Simple yeah, but it makes it different enough from the usual isekai slave harem bullshit out there.

Good enough for me.
Also, it's the fact that they are ACTUALLY sticking to the family dynamic. There is no question that these 4 characters are an actual family, with a family bond. It's kinda refreshing to see from a shounen gag manga

So many other mangas of the same premise start of as a family dynamic that quickly turn into a typical harem anime (Now with more DILFs and gray area incest!)

Dex-chan lover
what is "hawk twuah"? i'm out of loop...
There is a recording of some Western(?)lady who was asked how to care for a depressed man.

She made a spitting sound,the "hawk twuah",before saying you need to get some spit on it.

So yes,the cure for male depression continues to be the lack of a gag reflex,and hence the meme was born.

Dex-chan lover
When you're so hot you can walk through shit and melt it.

Honestly this gave me strong Burning Godzilla vibes after he was super-boosted by Mothra in King of the Monsters

Dex-chan lover
The king: I'll make a superweapon to defeat my enemies!
The King: The superweapon defeated my enemies, and now I'm scared of it. I know! I'll make more superweapons to defeat my superweapon.
The King: I'm scared of my new superweapons. I know! I'll make superweapons, to defeat my superweapons, to defeat my superweapons, to defeat my superweapons, to defeat my superweapons...
The King (alternative): My superweapon-killing superweapon failed and now the original superweapon is hostile when they weren't before. I'm a genius!

Dex-chan lover
The king is a rotten ruler, but he does make a decent villain (after all, someone has to come up with the cannon fodder for the hero and co to defeat).

Dex-chan lover
The King (alternative): My superweapon-killing superweapon failed and now the original superweapon is hostile when they weren't before. I'm a genius!
More like the superweapon's family is now hostile, which is a much bigger threat. The hero would probably just keep destroying the king's new weapons until the king runs out of funds or dies of old age. His family? They'd say just kill the idiot and be done with it.

Contributor
Eve is pretty metal biting off, chewing and then melting the tip of a sharp blade with her mouth, and this is after she was attacked with a fire breath and manually slammed into the ground. That was hot (literally).

Mama wins her fight, receiving only a scratch from a blade and no visible damage from flames or a ground slam. Gives one an idea what her resistances and weaknesses are, but yeah she won this easily. Exactly what I wanted to see, it's good that she's consistently strong just like what the story told me.

It's Sophia's turn to show off next.

Users who are viewing this thread