Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni: Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Please Lend me Your Strength

Aggregator gang
Damn that convenient lighting!

On a serious note, I am worried about Mizuki getting killed off since she wasn't mentioned in the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad that the story will be continued in chapter 18; I was afraid that the next few chapters would just be static or somethin'.

Dex-chan lover
Couldn't see his face my fuckin bollock. Even if that was the case he's got a rather distinctive figure yanno 😵‍💫
Alice: "Lloyd, like that human hero Lloyd!"
Lloyd: exactly
Alice: "Cool, I wonder what he's up to these days"
Lloyd: this

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter is a date between Lloyd and Alice? Is this a chapter to make Eve jealous and actually fall for him? I'm down.

Dex-chan lover
Truly a mythical treasure, finding it's way to one of the only people in the world who can use it :meguupog:

Contributor
Mizuki's gonna be the head maid, calling it now. Sorry Alice, seems like Sophia is mama's favorite.

I'm a little worried now about the ticking time bomb called "Lloyd killed your dad" and it will be addressed pretty soon.
Y'know what, what about Alice's real mother? She was never even mentioned. Did she die offscreen a long time ago? :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
Mana blah blah blah. The Cloth didn't open because he hasn't mastered his Cosmo.

If this series doesn't become a parody of Saint Seiya, i will... write something sarcastic on the internet.
How exactly you found this manga?

Users who are viewing this thread