Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni: Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Lick it Clean

Dex-chan lover
Just a thought. If tha big a** pimp slap hand was his main technique. Why wouldn't the demons recognize it from the war?
👌👿

Dex-chan lover
As much as I wanna comment on something serious, I'm wondering if Mizuki is just there for fanservice. I'll take a butler demon girl fanservice any day.

Dex-chan lover
The bad guy had plenty of time to get away, he just wanted to stop and gloat.
To quote the Maestro Terry Pratchett,

"If you have to look along the shaft of an arrow from the wrong end, if a man has you entirely at his mercy, then hope like hell that man is an evil man. Because the evil like power, power over people, and they want to see you in fear. They want you to know you're going to die. So they'll talk. They'll gloat. They'll watch you squirm. They'll put off the moment of murder like another man will put off a good cigar. So hope like hell your captor is an evil man. A good man will kill you with hardly a word."

And here comes a good man.

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to read a manga where you know the author is gonna just resolve something almost immediately so we can get back to the enjoyable family stuff.

Dudes gonna get broken in to multiple pieces. And it's gonna feel good to watch.

Contributor
"You are not a tool!"
Best girl giving our boy a little push to help him develop. Help him express his sense of self further and go beyond just wanting to be needed by someone. Last time I forgot his personality (or lack of) and thought he'd go first to rescue Alice, but yeah, it makes more sense for Eve to take charge in this case.

Hmm, I wonder why Alice couldn't use the armor? Did her father do that so that in case of his death his daughter won't become a tool for war and battle?

Actually clever way to search. He knew that thing drained mana, so he swung the giant hand in a huge circle to find the spot that would siphon mana from it.

Users who are viewing this thread