Yuusha, Yamemasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.4

Dex-chan lover
@Hagrido MC backstory starts-

In the Age of Ancients the world was unformed, shrouded by fog. A land of gray crags, Archtrees and Everlasting Dragons. But then there was Fire and with fire came disparity. Heat and cold, life and death, and of course, light and dark. Then from the dark, They came, and found the Souls of Lords within the flame. Nito, the First of the Dead, The Witch of Izalith and her Daughters of Chaos, Gwyn, the Lord of Sunlight, and his faithful knights. And the Furtive Pygmy, so easily forgotten-

Yeah this is a better intro. Man i love DS1.

Dex-chan lover
Humanity's military has contingency plans for virtually any event that can and even can't possibly happen. If they have no plan, they structured so that they can adapt to current threat. You can see an example of "line of sight" type fantasy army against modern one in "Gate:Jieitai".
The reason demons would be at advantage is there are thousands of holes opening at random locations.
So my question is, how the hell is creating anti-personal weapons numbering barely double digits counter demon insurgency? Wait, nevermind, the world was destroyed, in the end it was dumb idea. Probably thought by japanese super sentai fanbase.

Dex-chan lover
I skimmed through the whole 7 chapters, and honestly, my impression is inconsistency galore! Best to just ignore the world history and take the story when he joins, avoiding any history.

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
Cough Cough
So. anyone interested to translate this series for all of us?

always pulls me out of immersion and makes me laugh when artists include einstein for anything related to science. so unimaginative haha.

Dex-chan lover
So, like I posted in the recent chapter of Darling in the Franxx: "Humans being assholes and again playing at God." =/ No wonder he's pissed.

Fed-Kun's army
@kwendy: Maybe either a test run they planned to mass produce later (but then died before that) or as assassins against the leaders though what little we see of the flashback demons seems chaotic. But yeah didn't work.

Users who are viewing this thread