Yuusha, Yamemasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.4

Dex-chan lover
Oof. Sudden info drop. Woulda preferred the subtle hints to a sudden surprise reveal, like someone realizing he was one of the 12 Demonharts. But oh well.

@KazutoKatsuragi uhhh thats exactly what happened, in the beginning and all over the manga several hints. Dont complain if you dont pay attention.

Any suggestions for manga that do stuff like the mcs backstory? characters living for a long time? or time traveling?

Dex-chan lover
@Meybi lmfao, I'm not complaining. There's a difference between complaining, giving actual criticism and personal opinions/thoughts. Not that people on this site and MAL know any difference between them, lol.

"in the beginning and all over the manga"
This is still only chapter 7, regardless of the multiple parts, this manga is still early in it's life. Idk how far the web novel is, cause I can't read Japanese. /shrug

Anyways, I'm saying that I think they should have continuously drop small hints until the chapters hit the double digits. I don't know what they have planned for this manga, so for all I know, it could be ending once it hits the double digit, but for manga like this, later reveals of secrets during a more climactic part leaves a bigger impression on the reader. Not during some flashback monologue of the main character near the beginning. It just falls off as "Oh, yeah. There's this super dope ass information that I'll just drop right now on you while I think to myself for a bit."

Dex-chan lover
They suddenly dropped a big bom
I would have preferred if there were foreshadowings... I guess it's in the novel? Hopefully!

Aggregator gang
See the very first page of the first chapter. They literaly started the series in Tokyo 2060. There's also Chapter 4 showing the ruins, and chapter 5 opening up with war/dream. They pretty much couldn't have foreshadowed it more than they already had.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that's an interesting lore drop. It's been implied that modern Japan was a thing at several points so I imagined something like this, but it's still cool to see the details.

Double-page supporter
So did the other 11 supersoldiers KIA or just died from time

Double-page supporter
@Reshfan
I would guess they died from time except MC because he found the philosopher stone?

Fed-Kun's army
It was kinda obvious from the foreshadowing. But what an odd time to reveal it.

Akumas are the reason for humanity's fall, they want to prosper on the humanity's demise, thus I can't support and like anyone who is in charge of the demonkind. Demonkind stopped the civilization's progress and threw the world to the pit of Dark Ages. I can't forgive them for this.

Users who are viewing this thread