Yuusha, Yamemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.2 - Demon King, Learn the Truth of the Philosopher's Stone ②

What the heck is this? Why is the chapter unavailable, posted by a person apparently unaffiliated with a group? I do not understand.
I was honestly excited to be reading this again

for those that cant read it, it might work if you're not signed into an account, easies way is to just use incognito so you dont have to sign back in yourself when you're done. Dunno why this is happening but has happened with a few other mangas ive read.

Dex-chan lover
a little rough but overall a good TL, not to mention i'm glad to see this being translated. keep it up

Dex-chan lover
. . .this was a one in a million working google translated chapter

I guess it's nice to have a new chapter but this is the epitome of rough.

Dex-chan lover
I don't anymore remember in detail their talks about the philosopher's stones, but I expected one to be inside Leo, working as his heart.

Group Leader
As a fellow translator that uses google translate I commend you on your work and look forward to your improvement

Good job. I see absolutely no problem with the translate. I at the very least understand everything. Sasuga Baka Gaijin

definitely rough but still readable and I'm just happy to have this series being translated again.

@kaarme I remember something about the demons fighting the humans for the stone and then the ex-hero revealing there's actually two in the world, the demons portal closing soon if not supplied with a silly amount of mana, the demon world running out of mana resulting in extreme weather and natural disasters... I could be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread