Yuusha, Yamemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.4 - Demon King, Learn the Truth of the Philosopher's Stone β‘£

Group Leader
@KimmyChii 10+ years of watching anime (subbed) will make you kinda understand stuff, also right now I'm using Minna no Nihongo, though I've just started

Dex-chan lover
@nhatanh
This is probably THE self-destruct button: after he grew beyond a certain point, he'd begin to ponder existentialism and conclude suicide is actually the answer to his literal absurd condition.

The core of his being is a literal PHILOSOPHER's stone after all, lads.

Ba-dum-tish

...---...

And here I was thinking he could combine the features of "needing something to do" and "protect humanity from dangers (including the danger that he might hurt humanity just to get something to do)" by marrying Echidna with the excuse that "I'll keep a close eye on her like this, and she's also keeping me busy so I don't go messing up humanity" (and he couldn't do that with a human since his secret would get out and people would try to use him - or he would get too detached as generations went by and get back to problem #1).

So I'm a bit worried about all the (other) very sensible posts about suicide. 😱

Aggregator gang
Well basically the simple way example of thinking for this chapter is like how the humans ask for solution to fix the world where they are living in to the A.I instead the A.I think of the solution to protect the world is by killing the humans that was living in it.
To me this kind of thinking is the most relatable. I might be wrong on this one.

Dex-chan lover
this man could become an immortal puss slayer as well considering how all his knowledge stacks.

Users who are viewing this thread