Yuusha, Yamemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.5 - Demon King, Learn the Truth of the Philosopher's Stone ⑤

Fed-Kun's army
It's common for Japanese series to use double hyphen to divide given names and surnames, though not as common as the dot.

Dex-chan lover
Echidna-sama in page 8 is so sexy.
Anyway I can't see a better end for Leo-san than this one. As he said at some point he will lose his mind if the world stay at "peace" for too long, it is better this way.

Dex-chan lover
@phil777 Ohh me too dude, currently on chapter 2 right now. I want to enjoy it slowly, like playing only 30 minutes per day.

@LordFifthIsLife Ahahaha I like Azure Arbitrator too, but imo it's too grand for this. Inevitable Struggle is enough for now

Dex-chan lover
@anak_sampah Personally, Ao no Kiseki was sort of better than Trails to Zero. I'd hurry it up if I were you. There're a few mechanics they added in Ao that are used in Cold Steel as well. =p Still, I miss good ol Enigmas. =( Those new model orbments annoy me. -.-

(Oh, and for your information, Cold Steel 1 and 2 take place roughly around the events of Ao no Kiseki)

Dex-chan lover
@phil777 Uhhh thank you I guess, but I already played from Trails in the Sky up to Cold Steel 2 (of course, Zero and Ao as well. Yes, I love the plot twist in Ao. They're just so... brilliant!). I mean that I also currently playing Cold Steel III

Dex-chan lover
@anak_sampah Ahh, sorry! I thought you had played them chronologically like I did. ^^' And were kinda on Trails to Zero. :x My bad for the misunderstanding.

Dex-chan lover
cool. I shouldve expected it but I was still surprised. Feelsgoodman

Users who are viewing this thread