Yuusha, Yamemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.3 - Demon King, Learn the Truth of the Philosopher's Stone ③

Dex-chan lover
I bet being a machine is the most convenient thing ever. I easily have to spend most of my existence on keeping myself operational.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation and typesetting!

Is it going to be Leo's heart after all?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the updates almost didin't notice the second chapter in the same day.

Dex-chan lover
A bit too all-around competent to just be a weapon developed for a specific counterattack. That's German overengineering at its best or worst.

Thanks! Much better typesetting than precious chapter.

Also interesting new information anout the backstory. Like the imp Leo met helped made humanity coexist with demons. Though I find it extremely hard for technology to disappear entirely in the span of 3000 years. Sure there is remnants of it like buildings, but aren't there those who can't use magic thus still need for technology? Because from what we've seen so far, civilization regressed really far back even though there visibly exists ruins of the machine era.

Methinks there is some kind of hidden conspiracy that let it degrade so far back in the span of just 3000 years aside from moving onto just reliance on magic.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao that credit page, keep up the good work

@Kaarme I think in some older chapters it was explained that he was the odd one out, in the sense that he was engineered to be all-rounded with higher capacity to learn and adapt, unlike other "heroes" who were made with specific strength and power. That is why he can grow so strong over the millennia.

Well MC had a long life, guess he's finally ready to die.

Obviously the stone they'll be getting is his core.

I wonder if it is a coincidence, I found a LN with the title demon heart recently, sadly there's only the version without illustrations, don't know why. The writing was really good, not what you expect from a LN to be honest. If you're interested the name of the book is Demon heart and it's written by King Notora (Never heard of him before), also the book is in french, so if you don't talk french it's going to be a bit hard, or you could just wait until someone pick it up but if it's a new author not sure it will happen anytime.

Dex-chan lover
*says mean things about baka gaijin* all jokes aside it is a good chapter

Users who are viewing this thread