Yuusha, Yamemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.3 - Demon King, Learn the Truth of the Philosopher's Stone ③

Dex-chan lover
first page and we're greeted with butt and thighs

are you a saint?

Aggregator gang
@Vinh Think about the Bronze age collapses and the fall of the roman empire advance civilization that digress after the bronze age collapse it took century before arriving in the classical era and after the collapse of the roman empire look what happened to Europe in the dark ages. Maybe the war was so devastating it killed a lot of intellect and leaders and written record had been and with no leaders and none to pass down knowledge to recreate the marvels of the science civilization society just digress.

Aggregator gang
@Vinh Its like the Bronze age collapse and the fall of the Roman Empire, think about it during the Bronze age and the Roman empire there where quite advance civilization during their time, after the bronze age collapse civilization degrade and a period of dark age happened and it was century before the arrival of the classical era and after the fall of the Roman empire there was a dark age in Europe heck even concrete was lost before being rediscovered. Now think about the war being so devastating that it killed most intellectual and world leaders and destroyed written records, with out a proper leadership structure there would be chaos and with the death of the intellectuals in their specific trade knowledge could not be pass down in order to rebuilt stuff, like example if there are no people to teach how to make or run a computer or car they how can you make one if you don't know the principle. So through time it just continue to regress and started new society and the old was slowly being forgotten until it was lost entirely.

And made this new comment cause my previous comment did not appear though I had an error.

Aggregator gang
More plot progression, lets goooooo.

Another chapter so soon after the first. Thanks for the translation~

The english is a bit rough, but it's understandable, and I'm thankful that you picked it up, so thank you! ^^

@Hell_Satan

Yeah that can be a reason but back then it was much harder to record down and keep track of information back then, all they had paper or stone to etch sure but back then it wasn't cheap for paper. Not to mention there was no printer.

This however is different, we know from the first chapter the year before the fall was 2060, they even had futuristic technology to create something like Leo. Thus I find it hard to believe they lost all that information to war and regressed that much not to mention there still exists bunch of 2060 ruins and somehow impossibly no one dared to excavate and study the year 2060 for their technology.

Humans back than were seperated worse by social class back then, peasants for the most part had no access to free education. However most humans in modern society now do know of a lot of the world and how technology works and develops. We have the base knowledge of it.

I find it hard to believe not a single human decided to continue passing down knowledge or easily wrote it down in 2060 and keep that knowledge existent past 2060. There exists many people in Leo's world who can't use magic so them purely staving off of reliance on magic is weird too.

Probably a conspiracy plot that forced humans to forget about modern knowledge other than just Leo's explanation humans just eventually relied on magic more. Maybe Leo (seeing as hes at least 3000 years old) made technology regressed far back so no one makes more beings like him lol. But that's just me spouting random nonsense.

Dex-chan lover
okay so after this chapter part are we going to learn the catch-22 for the philospher's stone or will that come later

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
@baka_gaijin
I'm not good at arranging the words. but, I'm sorry if we're being inconsistent and super slow.
Thanks for picking this up. I'm glad the reader accepts it. And I hope the reader keep supporting you.

And once again, I'm sorry.

Aggregator gang
@Vinh In the 2060 part the war is still ongoing and the demon that are coming out are still the weakest as stated by the imp so what if when the stronger demon come for example dragons or Kaiju appear I doubt saving books wold be the first priority you could argue that they could save them digitally but those will degrade or be destroyed over time they could send those information to space but if they lost the knowledge to go to space then they have no way of getting those information. Also to fight the most powerful demon countries with Nuke might have decided to use them adding to the devastation.

Users who are viewing this thread