Yuusha, Yamemasu

Double-page supporter
The premise is kinda nice, the memes are great... however, the MC is a total Gary Stu.

Makes me respect the Imp more than the MC.

Aggregator gang
Not a fan of the story’s progression, it feels rather rushed and out of place from where the story was developing. This just dropped from a 7ish (I placed it higher because i gave it a chance to evolve, this just wasn’t it) down to a 5-6.

Dex-chan lover
You guys might want to hold on reading until ch 16.1 is translated which is the end of this arc.

I'll never get why people complain about releasing chapters in the same way the RAW was released.

Dex-chan lover
@VaticToxic jus because it was released this way doesint make it the best way.

how would you feel reading the battle for mordor page by page every 2-4 days

@VaticToxic
@KiraEllion

the problem is it's either waiting for a complete chapter and compiling it while seeing people complaining about not having the latest chapter as fast as possible and pointing out the raw have already reach a certain point and asking are they abandoning this over and over or releasing it as it is in separate piece as what the web raw provided for faster release while seeing people complaining about that's it a pain and it kill the mood or other thing over and over again.
compiled chapter would make people reading it able to feel the tension without feeling undisturbed while release would take a longer time.
split chapter would make people that wanted faster release satisfied but in exchange those tension would feel disturbed.
and people complain because they want what they wanted even disregarding the fact that they may be over-imposing on other. in this case the reader to the one who spent the effort of translating, the translator.

@KiraEllion

Considering I read books as I get the time, which is sometimes only a couple pages at a time, I've done that before with no problem. So yeah, the people complaining, to me, sound like spoiled brats that should just be quiet or flat ignored.

@Myst

Sounds like the people that want the chapter whole can literally just wait until all parts are released before reading. Takes the same amount of time, after all, if we're caught up with the RAWs.

Dex-chan lover
All i'm saying is I see where they are coming from.

to be clear it's something pointless to complain about

well... it's not really caught up with the raw yet to be exact....

and to be fair.... yes, it IS actually quite pointless to even argue about this... especially so when

- there is nothing and no one pressuring anyone to read in certain way
- dude... you guys even got free access with literally 0 effort (except internet connection and a little bit of time) when reading this.... in this site and it's even translated into english by other..
furthermore it's not even really contributing in the actual sales... well.. unless you guys paid for it in reality.... and hell i'm sure even most guys won't open the raw site

i mean... you've got all the time in the world.... it's not like you guys were cramming.. for example.. one piece from ch 1..... since that would actually took quite some time.... literally.
well that is unless anyone is quite unlucky with their "time"... since if there is someone that's quite unlucky then the thing I've just write would be kind of rude in that case.

Fed-Kun's army
I came to the comments to see what this manga is about. Got drama about split chapters instead :/

So, if I’m reading this right. Leo created the demons, who he is fighting right now, in the image of his friends. The demons are his comrades remade?

@Ekto You aren't reading this right. He was planning on recreating his old comrades, but before he could do so, the demons came and he had to focus on that instead.

Yeah, he planned to create a world crisis with his old comrades as "evils", but demons came into the human world before he did, I believe ?

Dex-chan lover
If you wanna know if you should read this, I made a video recommending it.
https://youtu.be/R5F67M4-v0U
I'm still trying to get the hang of the background music thing, but hopefully this works.

Users who are viewing this thread