Yuuutsu-kun to Succubus-san

The last update to the raws was last January and the author hasn't posted anything to Twitter since then, so yeah, looks like it's either dead or on hiatus.

will someone pick this up again someday?

I hope so, the story was realy good and the development was well paced

Dex-chan lover
Not even in fiction are healing succ gf's allowed.
Some things are just too good for this world ;_;

Contributor
Last post on the author's twitter and last manga chapter was from January 2018. Hope they're okay.

Group Leader
Since I still get questions about this manga to this day:

1) The manga is de facto dead/cancelled. The author has disappeared from the internet for over 2 years now with no explanation and with no acknowledgement from the publisher as to what happened. I don't know if the author is okay because they quite literally vanished without saying anything. Their last tweet ever was just them posting a new chapter back in January 2018, so yeah.

2) There are a total of 84 chapters out. I will personally not be working on any of them for the foreseeable future. If you're curious, nothing much happens in those 84 chapters, there is no conclusion to the story, just more or less the same shennanigans you see in these chapters. There are a couple new characters introduced but the manga stops before they ever get fully fleshed out.

If this manga were to ever continue I would be more inclined to work on it or try to get people to help work on it, but as it is I will probably not do it, sorry.

Dex-chan lover
@Nosebleed the author returned in activity and released at 2 chapters, there are chances you will take this work back up?
Thanks for everything in any case.

Group Leader
@VooXoo I'm trying to find help to bring the series back to life.

Edit: I've found someone willing to help. Hopefully the series will revive soon.

Users who are viewing this thread