Yuuutsu-kun to Succubus-san

Dex-chan lover
what a hidden goddamn gem.
@nosebleed thanks for picking this up again; it's a treasure and the translation definitely does it justice

Watching this advanced sad man being slowly healed by a succubus makes the current situation feel a lot less glum.

he should just get a new job that doesnt overwork him them, hopefully he is getting paid for his overtime otherwise he is actually getting paid less per hour on average.

Group Leader
we have a hope, and yeah i love your translation notes.... it help me out with the jokes.
edit : dang

Dex-chan lover
@yamusing
While not wrong, it's circular in logic.
In order to gain confidence, he should do something he feels good at, or can do confidently.
If that's not an option, he'd need to work with people he trusts, so he can gain confidence in what he does.

If none of those applies, it'd be very difficult to find something to do, unless he's being threatened with being evicted, which leaves him "no choice".
In that sense, the succubus really is a devil. Took me a while to realize it while reading, but she's totally enabling his piss-shit behavior.

Group Leader
Official japanese dub over the manga, I like the seiyuu s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=35&v=ing6_55uIdw&feature=emb_title

Cae

@Danimal696
What's more fucked up is that young girls feel the need to run away from home so badly that they'd resort to using such a site.
There's a lot of pressure on Japanese youth these days.

So... I am fairly sure I read the whole list but I didn’t see US dollars on there... literally every other currency under the sun and they don’t have the US Dollar... well played.

Users who are viewing this thread