Yuuutsu-kun to Succubus-san

I really appreciate all the extra context and effort put into making this translation, it really gives a different dimension to manga!

Thanks for all the new chapters, you also dont need to apologize at all for something nobody but the author knew, like the demons classification

Major props to the translator for all the effort in being true to the source material while still trying to localize it in a way that's nice to read.

God this manga means so fucking much to me. I know its mostly just a dumb jokes and shit but sometimes it really hits home. I'm really fucking sensitive when outsiders talk about mental health shit but somehow this one always does it just the right. Rollingpancake you guys are amazing.

This warms my heart, heals my sould and just straight makes me happy. 10/10 would recommend.

Dex-chan lover
@bigugly
One thing is it never treats the depression itself as a joke. Like, Angel is personification of the people that go "have you tried not being depressed?" and stuff like that, well meaning but lacking understanding, and she is noted as being wrong.

Dex-chan lover
there is being supportive then there is being an enabling sycophant and idk which this is

Regarding end of the 85 chapter comments.
Because it is written in katakana I think エチカ (echi-ka) could be read as "is it ecchi (H)?" And there could be a joke as well: "- Is it ecchi? D*ck!"
BTW Why is an IQ 30 qustion is more complicated then IQ 100 question? :)

@MarkZeroTwo there are manga with months between releases though it’s usually weeks. I wouldn’t consider this dead, especially with everything going on in the world.

The latest chapter is 106 and it was written 4 years ago (2020)
Here's the link to the offical site: https://tonarinoyj.jp/episode/13932016480028985540
On twitter, it seem like he started a new series or just draw some short pages for fun and occasionally draw new chapter of this manga but doesn't post it on the offical site.
If you ask me, i feel like he's burnt out on continuing the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread