Yuwakashi Yuusha no Fukushuutan - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Mutual Interests

Double-page supporter
@panda34 Perhaps. But I'm more surprised at the MC is able to run around the hallways brazenly instead of sneaking. Obviously, two guards in the mansion is too few to be effective.

Aggregator gang
I find it hilariously funny that the last page says "mistakes were made" after all that happened in this chapter. The irony is perfect. 😎

Double-page supporter
and this is why, if you are the big bad, if you use the chosen hero for your own benefit, you don't say "oh your power is useless, go home" while scheming to kill the current hero...you either keep the worthless hero, build up their ego and throw them into a fight against an enemy they shouldn't be able to overcome (if the hero wins then you have a usable hero now and their relatives still alive to use as hostages if they try to act up, and if the hero dies then you win) OR you at least make damn sure you send a squad of elites who know what's at stake, you don't cheap out and send goon squad C and its not quite halfway competent and far too overconfident idiot of a leader

@sjmcc13 did you miss the first half of my either/or statement? the keep the hero part?

Dex-chan lover
@InsaneInsomniac : you also do not dismiss the hero because you do not see how to use the power right away, especially if you know that they can grow in strength ,since the power could grow in effect as well. Heck Da vinci devised a steam cannon finding a use for boiling water should not have been to hard.

@hikufalafel : Guards go on the outside keeping people from getting in on he gates and patrolling the grounds, hich were bypassed. guards inside the mansion would be much fewer. Inside the issue is avoiding maids and other servants, who would alert the guards. Unless he is fering assassins 4 guards is plenty for catching intruders and thieves

@hikufalafel completely different from what I meant, they didn't explain anything, if this have an novel probably isn't this way. A lot of Manga explain "killing intent" and/or she made noise as she was going.

Fed-Kun's army
Yay. A psychopathic murderer who isn't a harem rapist, doesn't kill innocent people, isn't too much of an edgelord, and doesn't start out ultra-op, no redo, doesn't get in with the gods.

Hopefully it stays this way, and doesn't do an about face and turn into a comedy.

Mistakes Were Made? Yeah, the king and his goons definitely made a ton of mistakes. lol.

Man, after that evil grin on Kyrie she might as well be carrying a sign that says “I’m gonna double cross you”

Fed-Kun's army
The revenge plot is moving really quickly, I'm super curious where this is going. I'm looking forward to it!

Thanks for the scanlation!

Dex-chan lover
>all I can do is boil water

Lady yesterday you took out not one, not two, but five seasoned soldiers, boiled one of them to death, and came out with relatively minor scratches. And you just made a guy blind by target melting their eyes.

And you still said all you can do is boil water?

Contributor
Just a thought. Given enough heat, even metal and rock will boil.

The scryer merely said "Boiling" so maybe she's not really limited to just boiling water or bodily fluids.
Her seemingly useless power turns out to have a lot of potential lethal applications, given enough "creativity".
And that's just with water.

Imagine the possibilites with molten metals and lava!

Users who are viewing this thread