Yuwakashi Yuusha no Fukushuutan - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
900754965788753991.webp

Totally my fault for having the orange bell icon with "plan to read"
900040796609314836.webp

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, but I am getting sick trying to read this. I am allergic to bad grammar.
Sorry, to hear about it after reading a lot of manhua with various levels of translation my "grammar" tolerance increased so much, that I can't spot it :c
Usually I'd be with you, but I enjoyed this manga enough to tolerate some less than perfect English (and it's more readable than many other works dropped on this site).
Glad to hear that, I'm trying to keep it at "readable" level I doesn't know Japanese, and it's been 3 years since I used to post so much in English
P.S.
I forgot to include page 34 [35 on mangadex] but I fixed it already.

Dex-chan lover
Unexpected but welcomed, haven't read the chapter so i've got no idea about the grammatical errors but good on picking this up. Also I didn't think it was still ongoing.

Plot twist, the princess' knight is dumb so the king decided to assign her to the only princess that is not bloodthirsty. Thats why she is not able to understand a simple concept like revenge.

Double-page supporter
calling it now 2nd princess pernet is the manipulative one. probably has some bullshit anime power to gain peoples trust or such

Dex-chan lover
The key to utilizing a heros power is power leveling, they should have power leveled her to be stronger than the 1st knight at least

Dex-chan lover
Yay it's back.

I hate most 'revenge' plots. Most of them have no sense of balance and leave the 'protagonist' as evil as the 'villains'. This one is exactly opposite of that.

Users who are viewing this thread