Yuwakashi Yuusha no Fukushuutan - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - + Extras

Dex-chan lover
isn't this one is exactly what you're looking for then? (plus I really like this one and want to see the rest of it)
Look into Yuusha no Mago to Maou no Musume. Somehow it gives off the same vibes as this Teapot Hero...
This whole manga felt like the hero was sailing on easy mode. Kinda wonder if the novel has more nuance. The last chapter was definitely rushed in a I give up.. here is something format.
I read volume 1 of "Yuusha no Mago to Maou no Musume" and... It's good in terms of plot. However, for now, I was thinking about working with a less demanding manga. "Yuusha" has an average chapter length of around 45 pages, with a decent amount of redrawing needed, and its plot is "deeper" than usual for a manga.

+ As a side note, I could only find volumes 3-4 available on the internet, so I would still be missing chapters 24 to 31.

Dex-chan lover
I took a quick glimpse through the chapters using google translate. Basically,
She kills the king, then some kind of monster invasion comes. Joanna is actually oracle Judas, they fight, she wins and traps Judas for all eternity with her lava dragon summons. Some details could be wrong but that's the gist of it before i stopped.

She was real sus all along, and when she was first introduced, I went back to check the caster girl on king's right. Thought I got it wrong at the time, but turns out I was right, Hah!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for taking the time to finish this even though it was axed.

I’m sad that we don’t get to see that hoe of a daughter get what she deserves :aquadrink:
Maybe if the novel gets a translation. The WN has 370 chapters + 3 epilogue chapters, and there is likely a LN that was base don the WN.
As usual, GL with a plot gets axed while small brain harems get 200+.
Well, thaty just shows who is buying the volumes in Japan...

Dex-chan lover
Well I've heard that the WN might be getting picked up for translation, but I'm not certain. We'll see. I hope it comes to pass, as I really enjoyed this and wanted to see what happened.

Dex-chan lover
What a weird place to end: "let's go assassinate tario and free a girl" frees a girl and kidnaps not-tario "let's leave, we have achieved what we came here for" "b-but, what about tario?" "The End!"

Dex-chan lover
Maaaaan thats a shame, i dont get JP taste in manga, this series was pretty good, better than the average generic isekai power fantasy thats out there so why does series like these gets axed?? Hope they do a reboot of this in the future but i highly doubt that they would.

Thanks for translating, its a shame this series ended abruptly but you still translated it and we got to read this great series thank you!!!

Dex-chan lover
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm slowly starting to work on it. Not sure about the outcome, but right now I'm cleaning the first chapter (44 pages) which requires more redrawing than all the chapters I have done so far combined. :worry:

Edit:
Good thing I chose
"Rirekisho" instead of "Isekai Shokan Ojisan." Another group has started working on it :win:

Yey!

You can break it up into parts if it is too much work like other groups do

Dex-chan lover
Yey!

You can break it up into parts if it is too much work like other groups do
I'll have to do the redrawing last next time (I went overboard xD). I spent more than 5 hours working on the raws, but I got them ready. I'll start working on the translation tomorrow, and it should be finished by the evening.

Example, not the best quality but I got 0 art skills. I could save a lot of time doing redrawing where needed after typesetting but hey? I'm just a 1 wierdo doing translation for not even 2 weeks.
DIcTTvh.png

O2SubXH.png

Edit. I forgot to mention: The 1st and 2nd chapters are long, but after that, they are much shorter, so it should be easier for me. So i really doesn't want to split them into parts :pacman:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'll have to do the redrawing last next time (I went overboard xD). I spent more than 5 hours working on the raws, but I got them ready. I'll start working on the translation tomorrow, and it should be finished by the evening.

Example, not the best quality but I got 0 art skills. I could save a lot of time doing redrawing where needed after typesetting but hey? I'm just a 1 wierdo doing translation for not even 2 weeks.
DIcTTvh.png

O2SubXH.png

Edit. I forgot to mention: The 1st and 2nd chapters are long, but after that, they are much shorter, so it should be easier for me. So i really doesn't want to split them into parts :pacman:
Yeah, probably makes sense to do redrawing last as text acts as a cover of sort, unless you plan to translate into multiple languages would probably reduce the amount of redrawing needed

Can't have shit...

Do we know why it was axed? Was it simply not profitable enough on Japan?

Dex-chan lover
ahh it ended..
i was mildly enjoying that..
definitely more interesting than other stuff like generic badly written isekai power fantasy harem with 100+ chapter

Dex-chan lover
dang unfortunate spot to have the series cancelled since it feel like the first climax of the series is approaching but alas.

Users who are viewing this thread