Yuwakashi Yuusha no Fukushuutan - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - + Extras

Power Uploader
Sad that it got axed this hard before she coul at least kill the king. But I suspect it would have just been a lot of misdirection and betrayals dragged out for a while.

Dex-chan lover
Damn really wish this got a better treatment, not being axed, better pacing, could've been a 10/10. Thank you for translating it though, it's good to see it finally done. Now to hope someone at some point begins translating the web novel, I think only a couple chapters of it ever got translated.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone have a link to the novel series?

There are two links on the manga's mangadex page. One for the WB and one for its page on novels. Unfortunately neither is translated.

But man, what a way to end the manga. It's probably the worst axe I've seen. Usually the story ends on at least some form of cliffhanger or given a stupid ending that would enrage anyone invested.

However, this one is somehow managed to give a lot intrigue but at the same time just end. Like literally as if someone tore half of a chapter out.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf it really just ends here before the final act?

Dex-chan lover
I skimmed through the titles, but I prefer GL as a subplot rather than the main focus of the story :nyoron:
What's more, many titles on this list have been canceled or are on hiatus, and few even received official translations.
isn't this one is exactly what you're looking for then? (plus I really like this one and want to see the rest of it)

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I figured this series wasn't worth reading chapter-by-chapter once I learnt that it was axed. This was a terrible ending for the manga.

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read it yet but have followed the chapters release. Why did it get canceled? Did something mess up happen in it or just the author didn't want to continue the series?

Dex-chan lover
There are two links on the manga's mangadex page. One for the WB and one for its page on novels. Unfortunately neither is translated.

But man, what a way to end the manga. It's probably the worst axe I've seen. Usually the story ends on at least some form of cliffhanger or given a stupid ending that would enrage anyone invested.

However, this one is somehow managed to give a lot intrigue but at the same time just end. Like literally as if someone tore half of a chapter out.
I think they did that on purpose so people buy the books

Dex-chan lover
Look into Yuusha no Mago to Maou no Musume. Somehow it gives off the same vibes as this Teapot Hero...
This whole manga felt like the hero was sailing on easy mode. Kinda wonder if the novel has more nuance. The last chapter was definitely rushed in a I give up.. here is something format.

Dex-chan lover
I stopped reading this chapters ago because we found out that it got axed, thank you for the translation though! I look forward to more translations :)

Dex-chan lover
Shame it got axed this hard... its not even close to a real ending.

Anyone who have read the novel who could give some spoilers for what happens next ?
The WN soposedly have 370 Chapters and i seriously doubt this is all there is...
I took a quick glimpse through the chapters using google translate. Basically,
She kills the king, then some kind of monster invasion comes. Joanna is actually oracle Judas, they fight, she wins and traps Judas for all eternity with her lava dragon summons. Some details could be wrong but that's the gist of it before i stopped.

Users who are viewing this thread