Yuwakashi Yuusha no Fukushuutan

Dex-chan lover
Come on girl, you gotta test your power moreeeeeee.
You can boil:
  • Water
  • Wine
  • Snow
  • Blood
  1. Do water infused with other substance when boil also transfer its heat: salt, sugar, pepper?
  2. So how about other liquids: alcohol, milk, honey, oil, chloroform?
  3. What of solid in liquid form like mercury/magma?
  4. What's the max and min temp?
  5. What's the range/volume?
  6. How fast/slow?
  7. Is it by contact or can be through other layers/at range? If so how far/close?
  8. Can you do it with other parts of your body?
  9. Do you hand get burn when skill activated? Do you even get burn by hot water not made by you anymore?
  10. Experiment with pressure cooker as disposable weapons?

Dex-chan lover
Cancelled... and I think it was getting to a point where the story reached a limit.
You see, "the hero" was supposed to be defined by two traits. Infinite growth through killing and a random special power.
Turns out the special power is not so special given the number of people with special powers (qi-equivalent or magic)...
... and the infinite growth can be emulated through magic tools (like the king's sword).
It was still kind of interesting, but the "hero" was nothing special anymore by that point.

Great story and premise, but... so sad that it got Canceled!
It's both sexy yet innocent. I was HOPING it would be a quick and easy read, but... no... cliff-hangar that got us no True-Ending.
I think all the teams who worked on translating this did a very good job, efficient, and decent quality. I just... wanted MORE than what we all got.
It was realistic in how an ancient thinking fighter thinks, they didn't have the advanced thinking to "boil the land", only "boil the water" in and around bodies.
May this publication rest in peace.

Users who are viewing this thread