Yuzu no Koto

Um hey? Since when did the description say "this is the world you wanted?" I'm not sure I like the implication there.

@EvelynIsGone: Apparently not - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unisex_public_toilet#Japan
The reference given does confirm and I'm thinking there has never been such a law in the first place, but only pedantic authors/people (stereotyping but seems likely).

Group Leader
Jesus. A needle-in-haystack manga about a ftm character and the comment section is 50% mtf whinging.

Fed-Kun's army
So when crossdressing is inevitably removed can we have a transgender themes tag or does it go in the pile with the rest of the unsearchable ones

It said genderswap like two days ago, now all of a sudden it says crossdressing. Which do you think is better? Neither sounds great but gender swap sounds better to me, so how did this end up as crossdressing? That's an improvement? Sorry for being annoying but really?

Fed-Kun's army
Both genderswap and crossdressing are bad tags for transgender stuff but can we at least decide on one so we can actually find them, so many things i start reading end up completely untagged (bar generic stuff) by the end

Fed-Kun's army
Why cant they just add a new theme tag called "Transgenderism" or something, would be a lot simpler... Right? @Holo @ixlone @Teasday

Edit: For manga that actually states that the character has/had discomfort with their gender being different than what people perceived them as. So nothing like the manga "Boku Girl", manga like that stays with the genderswap tag since it always has "Girlification" of the brain from being male, and vise versa. Which makes it an actual genderswap, instead of someone actually being transgender.

Or all you crybabies could cultivate some assertiveness and learn to use fucking mangaupdates like every other person with two firing synapses.

This manga is awful btw, just to stay on topic.

@Probably_wont_log_in_again why is it awful to you though? I mean, are there problems with the depiction of transmen here or do you just prefer to have MtFs? Because its literally just a 4-koma about a friend reacting to her friend coming out as trans, why can't they have that? There's so many other MtF manga here, just choose one.

@gallifreyan100
>why is it awful to you though? I mean, are there problems with the depiction of transmen here or do you just prefer to have MtFs

Oh fuck off. Its quite telling that these are the only problems imaginable to you that a person may have with this title. Now go touch yourself to feeling good about how much excitement mere 'representation' without substance brings you. Youre a good, decent person after all, and no amount of moral dunning-kruger mentions will change that self-image.

>There's so many other MtF manga here, just choose one.
Ill read what I goddamn please and Ill rate it the way I goddamn please, thank you very much.

To past, present and future whine babies - use manga updates.

Group Leader
If there's going to be a tag for trans stuff it should probably be "gender identity" or "transgender" because that's what it's called in Japan, also "transgenderism" isn't a word.

Also probably_wont_log_in_again is just a troll, the fact that they didn't actually say the problems with this manga and instead just went into insults indicates that they are unable to articulate any actual point.

Users who are viewing this thread