Yuzu no Koto

Group Leader
ECLkpRrX4AI4RuU.png

Aggregator gang
WHY THE FUCK these 1 page chapter manga exist?
Its fucking annoying tbh....

Fed-Kun's army
@EvelynIsGone I just thought it would have been more appropriate than "Genderswap" and was all I could have thought up at the time. But yeah "Gender identity" works as well I guess, "Transgender" doesn't seem like it should be in a "theme" section, because it sounds so out of place.

Please do @ me, I didn't see this until today.

Wow theres tons of weird converstaions in this comment section, can we please not pit trans women and trans men against each other as some sort of competition? No one cares if you like trans women or trans men more, us trans people are people cand shouldnt be treated like trading cards or funny make believe beings. Its really messed up to say "magical trans people" (whatever that means??? im not sure) are better than real trans people (like. that is actual transphobia....)

And yes 1000% there is more trans women represented in manga. No it is not always positive and NO we shouldnt blame trans women, thats not their fault at all. However, just because maybe 5 instances of trans men you see in manga out of the 8 instances in total might be good representation, doesnt mean we're represented more or better than trans women. Lately, there has been a lot of good representation on trans women in manga and anime, and even artworks in general. Trans men maybe get one or two here and there. just look at how many pages of trans women compared to trans men there are on this website:

women:
https://www.anime-planet.com/characters/all?gender_id=2&include_tags=792&page=1

men:
https://www.anime-planet.com/characters/all?gender_id=1&include_tags=792

Of course not all characters are good representations and there might be some missing from more obscure series, but as a trans man whos curious about always trying to see if any new manga comes out with any trans men, Ive seen this for myself countless times. But again, trans women having more characters is NOT a bad thing. Its just means we need more awareness for trans men too.

Also, to that one troll that apparently isnt logging back in or whatever: theres nothing wrong with this manga lmfao, its fine.

Dex-chan lover
cute manga, hope it gets finished one day, just 30 chapters in total apparently

Really cute so far. I'm fond of stories that deal with gender and this is no different. I really like the consideration of yuzus friend groups & interests and how that differs from the "normal" boy, and how other ppl see him due to that. It's light and sweet, nice for a trans story. Bit odd to refer to trans people as "transgenders" though, I won't lie.

Thank you to fukashigi and coronachan scans!

Group Leader
@villainesslily this is the end of the series btw. It got its trial period of 30 chapters on twitter and didn't get enough support so it's over

Dex-chan lover
Soo cute, love this a lot!!! :') anyone have recs for similar series of ftm trans stories? I think this is the first ive seen.

Dex-chan lover
what a cute lil series.
personally im on the opposite end, and yet i can relate to the mc in some ways.

i should really get on top of changing my username.

Dex-chan lover
Whoah it's done! The author is an FTM himself as well. Thank you so much for finishing this!

Users who are viewing this thread