Zaako Zako Zako Zako Sensei - Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
And thus the 2 worst girls bicker amongst one another, while Shirai continues to be the best(?) outside the group and Kitsuregawa is the best within the group

Page 8: Oh no, Shirai's turning to the lewd side

Dex-chan lover
Page 8: Oh no, Shirai's turning to the lewd side
Not even Rin went that hard on her teacher's finger like Shirai did.

The first thing I considered after page 3 of this chapter is "I think Zeroyon's horny thoughts, long suppressed, have accrued too much strength, incapacitating his editor and frightening his publisher higher-ups".

Dex-chan lover
YOU SHUT YOUR FILTHY MOUTH I'M RUNNING A STR/DEX BUILD WITH MINOR INVESTMENT IN FAITH SO I CAN USE THE GOLDEN HALBERD
Just because you turned coat doesn't mean that you didn't think about going for a mage build at the start

“The thoughts of the wicked are an abomination to the LORD”
(Proverbs 15:26a)

Group Leader
Just because you turned coat doesn't mean that you didn't think about going for a mage build at the start

“The thoughts of the wicked are an abomination to the LORD”
(Proverbs 15:26a)
"let them stretch out a rope to the ceiling and strangle themselves, then let them see if this plan will do away with ˹the cause of˺ their rage."
Quran 22:15

Dex-chan lover
sensei living in bizarre fantasy land where teens can just go forever without getting any cock
it's frankly irresponsible as an educator

Dex-chan lover
Shirai on top of her game as always, main wife material.

Also hopefully the series has harem ending, because so far I've been liking the development of the 3 bully girls + Shirai, so I think the 4 girls deserve happiness.

If the ending go for 1 girl alone it's either Shirai best girl or Momoka on my book.

Also thanks for the chapter!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
sensei living in bizarre fantasy land where teens can just go forever without getting any cock
Whether that's impossible, it's neither his obligation nor his place to be the deliverer of said cock. I mean, there's boys in this sch--

wait

Are there boys in this school? I don't think I've seen a male student this entire time, but there has to be...

Certainly, I don't remember any male students... if that's because there aren't any, then that just throws a spanner in matters, doesn't it?

Dex-chan lover
the crotch crests and Shirai's feels good sucking :meguusmug:
Can we say that Sensei has corrected motegi? :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
Whether that's impossible, it's neither his obligation nor his place to be the deliverer of said cock. I mean, there's boys in this sch--

wait

Are there boys in this school? I don't think I've seen a male student this entire time, but there has to be...

Certainly, I don't remember any male students... if that's because there aren't any, then that just throws a spanner in matters, doesn't it?
There are male students. https://mangadex.org/chapter/90f59d61-6335-40aa-91ef-79ba80e07919/10

Dex-chan lover

wait

abandoned as they are by their parents to the sexual marketplace of co-education, these teens are like terra nullius, or treasure trove - whoever plants his flag first is the owner. complaining about "place" (or "child abuse") is merely sour grapes :smugchisato:

Dex-chan lover
The fuck is wrong with her hands? That's how you know the manga isn't a fan of drawing hands.
J38DNjZ.png
I want to make the excuse that it's just stylized.

IIRC The World Ends With You had hands styled like that. I think the Ueno-san manga had it too.

But even with that excuse they still look screwed up the more you look at it. Mangaka are always short on time so you always find out what anatomy they're bad at eventually. lol

Users who are viewing this thread