Zangyaku Sugiru Isekai demo Suzuki wa Kawaii - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
How do you think we could go about asking the admins / owners of the site to ad such tags, as I do agree with you both they are definitely needed. Maybe along with some other genres or settings tags.

Thanks everyone at kagenihisomi for the translation
Honestly it would be hard to classify which manga count as ads or not, since they tend to hide that detail until the end when you suddenly get an incomplete ending.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly it would be hard to classify which manga count as ads or not, since they tend to hide that detail until the end when you suddenly get an incomplete ending.
True but at least we could save others the pain of reading an incomplete ending.
Although I am sure there will be those that are multi lingual that would be able to check other sites for info.

Dex-chan lover
The grim reality of this world...
the demons love to wax their floors too much, and they dont know how to make durable curtains, furniture, NOR JAM JARS.

Dex-chan lover
Thug guy from the other world with his army of bunnies can't come soon enough

Welp, it sure had a lot of potential seeing as it was an actually unique concept, different from "harem simulator #956" or "OP adventure Isekai #6,789" . But the cliffhanger novel ads strike again. Can't win 'em all I suppose. Thanks for the TL.

Dex-chan lover
This is a good start! Maybe keep at it long enough, climb up the ranks higher and higher, and maybe even Suzuki could muster up the influence to secure a future even to the ones in the hous-

...F u c k

Double-page supporter
Mangadex wont allow certain TL sites/groups stuff to get uploaded here (even when dozens of chapters ahead) but won't make a tag for mangas that are literal ads for some dumbass novel 98%+ of people won't read. :wtf:

Users who are viewing this thread