Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
HOLY SHIT WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT ENDING.

I was going to say that we know she loves him when she calls him "Puddin'," but hot damn he's about to go on a rescue mission.

Here's hoping he saves her and we see the boss being badass again.

Also, someone please make this an anime...

Group Leader
For those wondering about the "throw gas" thing. I was translating this at 2am and for some reason I thought "throw gas" meant using chemical weapons. I probably misunderstood because of the drugged pudding in the later pages and I probably rationalized with the thought "well this series has villains so it wouldn't be too far off" .The correct translation is probably "pass gas" and not "throw gas". It's my bad, but in hindsight it's kinda funny.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you CHUNGO, our roundest ally, for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane ,

actually , they already made an anime , the problem is it has only 10 episodes , and each ep is only 3-minutes long : https://myanimelist.net/anime/35230/Zannen_Onna_Kanbu_Black_General-san

Does anyone know where to find the RAW's?
Some sites that does have them can't seem to load it properly

Contributor
Y'know, it was a nice translation.
BUT WHY LEAVE IT ON A CLIFFHANGER?!

Dex-chan lover
Page 7: I can't really read Japanese, but from the context this should be "Don't tell me, the pudding had drugs in it?" rather than "the pudding doesn't have drugs in it".
( from my undestanding, 薬 is used for pretty much everything chemical, from medicine to drugs and even explosives).

Aggregator gang
whyyy.... why i cant read the chapter... it keep telling me the chapter unavalaible... orz

Group Leader
Holy crap, I didn't expect the plot to kick in this chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread