Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 61 - Searching for Truth and Love

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't expecting this to go that way. But hey, I'm all for it. Let's see them take down the final top hero.

Double-page supporter
Well Braveman already doesn't have much good reputation anyway.

Dex-chan lover
the answer for the question in the last page : chapter 61 is still in volume 4 .

here is a trick : you can go to www.amazon.co.jp pages of this manga , then click on the cover of any volume , then the 1st preview pages of that volume will pop up , including the table of contents .

volume 4 contains chapters 50 - 64 .

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B07DBYDDSP

50195070383_fc5ccc8817_h.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I swear if it were Braveman of chapter 1 he would never bow to any side and do it himself. This happening was in my humble theory because of "that".

Dex-chan lover
That moment when the fake dialogue sequence is more funny than the actual manga, keep it coming!

I wish the translator would work to improve the typeset and translation and skip the odd two page of memes.

This is volume 4, and the chapters inside it should be from 50 to 64.\
Also, the translations are really messy...

Dex-chan lover
I'm concerned, does this mean they're gonna mind control secretary and we're gonna see a fight between her and the boss?

Is Brave man still gonna have to deal with being associated with these assholes for his entire life?

Will the Karmen-Rider rip off ever get laid?

Regardless, the minions are still the best part.

Double-page supporter
I guess it will be okay to tear her clothes if you cover her after the fight.

Dex-chan lover
To denounce the evils of truth and love!
To extend our reach to the stars above!

Dex-chan lover
@MangaAce1
I don't think you're going to get your wish any time soon. It's pretty clear that the joke rewrites are the bigger priority than the manga, and judging from the comments there's a big enough audience for whom it's also the main priority that it won't stop.
I really dislike this trend of putting multiple pages of joke TLs after then real TL ("real" often being rather loosely defined). It seems like it's gotten more common and more extensive lately, like that Beastars release that had eight pages from the translator on an otherwise 18 page chapter.

Dex-chan lover
"Gathering team of villains to fight villains? That sounds like a dumb Idea."

Users who are viewing this thread